If you're chronically hot, the chorus from Nelly's “Hot In Herre” is your number one anthem.
And it's literally because you're so fucking hot, it seems like the best option is to rip off all your clothes to potentially cool down.
The chronically hot person knows all too well that an ice pack strapped to the head – along with hopping into a cold bath with a glass of vino – sounds like the ultimate dream. Let the freezing water do its trick.
Here are the struggles people who are constantly hot deal with on a regular basis.
1. DANG THOSE PIT STAINS.
Arms down at all times. Every chronically hot person knows throwing those arms up in the air like you just don't care can be a REAL problem.
2. You're constantly asking, “Is it hot in here?”
Wait… it's ALWAYS hot AF.
3. Clinical deodorant is your best (and most loyal) friend.
Any other deodorant just doesn't know how to get the job done.
5. The humid days of summer are stressful AF.
On those dreadful summer days, you really can't even.
Your friends can find you chilling with your head in the air conditioner.
6. You're hot in the winter, too.
Better switch that winter jacket out for a light spring one.
7. You hate running into someone you don't want to see.
When you look ratchet and flushed from being so hot, you want to avoid people at all costs.
BUT YEP, that's (unfortunately) when you'll run into that hottie you've been crushing on.
8. You always feel uncomfortable.
Not only is it super annoying, but I also assume sweating on the reg is quite embarrassing too.
9. You crave a nap at all times.
Being constantly hot can take a lot of energy out of you.
10. You always have to wear lighter clothes.
Thick sweaters and scarves just don't cut it.
11. You're rarely able to drink hot coffee or tea.
Iced coffee and cold drinks FTW.
12. You instantly get hotter with each block you walk.
13. You always command a fan to your face.
There's one on your desk and in your bedroom (as well as every room in your house).
There's even a portable one in your purse.
14. You live in the pool during the summer.
You and the (unbearably hot) beach just don't get along.
The chronically hot person thrives when there's ice, freezing cold water, ice cream and AC involved.
Hot summer days and steaming mugs of coffee are the actual WORST... instantly cue the red face.