It's not easy being a woman in this day and age.
There are so many rules being thrown around on how to become the best woman, and how to become that flawless chick you want to be.
Similar to the way men have a list describing what makes a gentlemen, women should have a guidebook on what makes a really flawless women shine.
It's not all innate, and some of it takes work.
But, these 36 unspoken rules are sure to get you started on the right track:
1. Never have bad breath.
There is nothing worse than a hot woman with hotter breath. Carry gum or mints at all times.
2. Know your drink limit.
No more blackouts, throwing up or stumbles. Learn your limit, and never get there.
3. Travel alone once in a while.
You will learn about yourself and the country's culture in a completely different way.
4. Always have a sexy black dress that can be worn as a last-minute outfit to any event.
5. Wear your size, and not the size you wish you were.
6. No makeup is best.
But if you must, always go light.
7. Have three affirmations that you live by.
They should include self-love, motivation and flexibility.
8. Eat dinner or go to the movies alone.
You don't have to do both on the same night, but once in a while, do one of them. Treat yourself to a nice date.
9. Don't gossip about other females.
Instead, lift them up.
10. Do squats and leg lifts every day. Your butt will be happy.
11. Learn that sexy is a mindset.
If you don't think you're sexy, no one will.
12. Always be yourself.
Don't change for someone to like you, don't act like someone you're not and don't copy other people.
Just be yourself.
13. Always smell good.
14. Don't ever fake it with a guy.
He'll continue thinking he's good at something he clearly needs assistance with.
15. Date someone completely wrong for you.
You'll learn a thing or two.
16. Experience living alone without any roomies, boyfriends or family around.
On the first night, experience walking around naked, and enjoy your home.
17. It is OK to date online.
You just have to decide who is worth your time.
18. Be supportive of your friends' goals and dreams.
Help them in any way you can.
19. If you can't properly walk in heels, don't buy them or wear them out.
20. When you're negotiating salaries, ask for the same amount of money a man does.
21. It's OK to be single and focus on your career and yourself.
A woman needs to date herself before she can go out there and find Mr. Right.
22. When you go out, always have cab money handy.
23. Embrace your sexuality.
It is perfectly OK to have sex. It is perfectly OK to want to have it.
24. Every year, create a list of goals with a budget, and follow it.
25. Have a secret online savings account for emergencies and long-term goals.
26. Don't settle for anything in life, including career, education, men or goals.
27. Don't lie about your age. Embrace it.
28. Treat yourself to a manicure and pedicure regularly.
29. It is OK to ask for help, but only after you've tried and failed miserably yourself.
30. The only three excuses for crying are death, happiness and broken bones.
31. Buy property and learn to invest early.
32. Read daily.
Read about the world, politics, innovations and trends.
33. Learn about a sport.
Pick a team, watch the sport religiously and yell like crazy at the TV.
34. Tell dirty jokes, and learn to go with the flow.
35. Don't listen to judgments.
They come from insecurities.
36. Have your own sense of style.
Make your outfits your own.
You may not possess all of these traits, but just reading this is a step in the right direction.
After you've mastered all the rules above, make some kickass rules of your own because a grown woman makes rules according to what she wants and needs in her life.
These are just here to get you started.