Things People With Chronic Sweet Tooth Relate To
If you have a chronic sweet tooth, the craving for sugary goodness on the reg is all too real.
Daydreaming about what you're planning on having for dessert is the norm in your book. And the thought of skipping snack for a day would simply be… sacrilegious.
With a chronic sweet tooth of my own, not a day (or minute) goes by when dessert isn't on my mind.
Take this v. critical part of the infamous poem, “Twas the Night Before Christmas,” for instance:
The children were nestled all snug in their beds, while visions of sugar plums danced in their heads.
Visions of sugar plums (and other sweet things) are dancing in my head ALL THE DANG TIME.
But I'm totally not hating it; a life without dessert would be no life at all.
Let's be real here: It would be a miserable AF world if Nutella crepes and chocolate peanut butter fudge ice cream ceased to exist.
Luckily, we do live in a world where people with a sweet tooth absolutely thrive, because there are a plethora of (sinfully) delicious confections to choose from.
Here are 16 things people with a chronic sweet tooth have in common.
WARNING: Major food porn enclosed.
1. You always look at the dessert menu first, and base the rest of your meal around that.
…Because dessert is a top priority matter.
2. Some gals are brunch queens; you're otherwise known as the dessert queen.
No joke, it's literally your middle name.
3. You know the cream of the crop dessert spots in the city you live in.
4. You never eat dessert without posting a prime #FoodPorn picture on Instagram.
5. You confidently own up to the fact you've ditched the gym many times in the name of baking.
OOPS. Stirring the batter counts as exercise, though, right?
6. You've signed up for more cupcake and cake decorating classes than you can even recall.
7. One chocolate chip cookie… is just NEVER enough.
It doesn't cut it.
8. There's always a stash of something sweet and sugary in your cabinets and fridge.
9. Your purse is rightfully equipped with chocolate when you're craving it.
...Which is all the time.
10. When you get your morning cup of Starbucks coffee, you never leave the shop with JUST coffee (obviously).
That pound cake is always looking hot damn fine.
11. When a new dessert spot opens up, you're the first in line to try it.
You know everything there is to know about the latest dessert trend scoop.
12. You skip dinner and eat chocolate chip pancakes (drowned in maple syrup and whipped cream).
This goes down at least once a week.
13. You LIVE for pretty cupcakes.
They're cute AND delish.
14. You're always looking for the next best thing when it comes to dessert.
You were all over the cronut craze.
15. You'll choose a doughnut over a burger any day.
16. It's not rare for you to make a healthy dinner, then run out for ice cream.
To be honest, I'm seriously salivating (and getting crazy hungry) with all of this dessert talk. BRB, going to grab a tub of cookie dough to eat.