Once the first day of summer makes its glorious mark, we're all about letting those sunny vibes flow with absolutely no cares in the world.
We welcome the upcoming warm months into our hearts with no hesitation, because it's the season of endless possibilities.
You can lounge by the pool, cook on the grill, and roast marshmallows by a campfire — the sky's the limit. Above all else, you can guarantee you’ll be hitting the beach as often as you possibly can. With those beachy days comes all the memories you’ll want to capture on camera, which means you’ll need plenty of beach Instagram captions at the ready.
"Eat, beach, sleep, repeat" is the motto I abide by because it's the only way I'd ever want to roll. Me and summer, we just get one another. Whether I’m chilling on a cabana with my besties, eating some chips and guac, or catching up on a juicy beach read in the sand, summertime is when I’m living my #bestlife. If you can relate, you know the adventures and Insta-worthy moments are endless.
That’s where these beach captions will come in handy for any sandy bikini selfie, beach bonfire pic, or plandid photo of you splashing in the waves. So, it’s time to tropic like it’s hot, because you’re happier than a seagull with a french fry now that you’re livin’ on salt time.
- “Tropic like it's hot.”
- “Seas the day.”
- “No one likes shady beaches.”
- “See you on the next wave.”
- “Ocean air, salty hair.”
- “Happiness comes in waves.”
- “Child of the ocean.”
- “Namast'ay at the beach.”
- “Stay salty.”
- “All I need is a little Vitamin Sea.”
- “A pineapple a day keeps the worries away.”
- “High tides, good vibes.”
- “Tropical state of mind.”
- “Mermaid kisses and starfish wishes.”
- “Less Mondays, more summer.”
- “Sandy toes, sun-kissed nose.”
- “You, me, and the sea.”
- “Happier than a seagull with a french fry.”
- “Dreams are made of sun and sand.”
- “Girls just wanna have sun.”
- “You can't buy happiness, but you can buy ice cream, and that's kind of the same thing.”
- “All my troubles wash away in the water.”
- “The tans will fade, but the memories will last forever.”
- "Be back never."
- "Tangled hair, don't care."
- "Good times and tan lines."
- "Sunshine on my mind."
- "Reality called, so I hung up."
- "Find me under the palms."
- "Live in the sunshine."
- "I love you to the beach and back."
- "That little sun of a beach."
- "You had me at aloha."
- “Summer should get a speeding ticket.”
This article was originally published on