Ah, fall. If you're like me, you can't help but feel a little bit happy when this time of year rolls around. There's something so special about the autumnal beauty, and you want to document all of your festive plans. So I’d say it’s about time to hit up the local farm and get your pumpkin carving done. Naturally, you'll need some Instagram captions for pumpkin carving that show off your artwork.
In my opinion, fall is nature in its finest form. Every year, it somehow always seems more magical than you remember it being. The colorful leaves seem more vibrant, and you fall even more in love with the brisk breeze. The true marker of fall, though? The carved pumpkins lining each and every front door and walkway you pass by.
When you're carving pumpkins with your crew, you can't not snap a few photos. These are memories in the making, after all. Carving an intricate design? That's a prime photo opportunity. Matching pumpkins with your friends? Get that camera out. Have a collection of baby pumpkins? That’s definitely an Instagram-worthy moment.
The photo taking isn't a problem. Then, when it's time to upload your picture on Instagram, you may face the struggle of coming up with a great caption. You might ask your friends for some insight, you may even ask your dog, and you'll probably postpone posting until you've crafted the perfect sentence. (Yeah, I've been there.) That's why these 40 Instagram captions for your next picture are so handy, so take your pick.
1. "At this point, my blood type is basically pumpkin spice."
2. "Pumpkin kisses and harvest wishes."
3. "Hello, pumpkin."
4. "Autumn leaves and pumpkins, please."
5. "No tricks, just treats and pumpkin carving here."
6. "I'm here for the boos."
7. "Cutest pumpkins in the patch."
8. "Too cute to spook.”
9. "I never met a pumpkin I didn't like."
11. "Pumpkin spice and everything nice… that's what fall is made of."
12. "Every year, I fall for pumpkins, bonfires, s'mores, autumn leaves, apples, and you."
13. "Let there be pumpkin spice."
14. "I can smell autumn dancing in the breeze. The sweet chill of pumpkin and crisp, sunburnt leaves."
15. "Advice from a pumpkin: be well-rounded, get plenty of sunshine, give thanks for life's bounty, have thick skin, keep growing, be outstanding in your field, think big."
16. "Pumpkin spice for life."
17. "Blessed and pumpkin-obsessed.”
18. "Bibbidi-bobbidi-boo." — Cinderella
19. "There is magic in the nights when pumpkins glow by moonlight."
20. "Welcome to our patch."
21. "Give thanks and eat (pumpkin) pie."
22. "Hooray for fall."
23. "It's always Halloween inside my head."
24. "When in doubt, carve a pumpkin with your best witches."
25. "What can I say, it carved itself."
26. "Carve pumpkins, drink cider, and enjoy fall."
27. "Get in loser, we're going trick or treating."
28. "Keep calm and carve pumpkins."
29. "What a haunt mess."
30. "Bow down, witches."
31. "World's okayest pumpkin carver."
32. "The only thing scarier than this pumpkin is my student loan."
33. "Oh my gourd it’s fall."
35. "Howl you doin'?"
36. "This pumpkin is lit."
38. "You’re the pumpkin to my spice."
39. "More boos, please."
40. "Boo, please."
Whether you do it with your family, your SO, your roommates, or your squad, pumpkin carving is a fun highlight of the season. You know you're going to be taking a bunch of pictures of you and your finished masterpieces (or, potentially, your hilarious fails). Hopefully one (or a few) of these captions speaks to your fall-loving soul and pairs perfectly with your picture.
This article was originally published on