There's no denying that the Harry Potter books guided our adolescent years into some transcendent, wizardly wanderlust. Those books were incredibly hard to put down, and finding a dope squad was just as challenging, but rewarding. Whether your nose was in the books, on the screen, or both (obviously), friendship was an everlasting theme at Hogwarts. Picking Harry Potter quotes for pictures with your squad will embody the same #friendshipgoals.
These friends are the people who would help you out, no matter what, at the drop of a dime. And even though their everlasting dedication to your friendship may seem pretty magical, that's genuinely all them, without the spells. Harry Potter isn't going anywhere, and neither are they. It's a timeless series, and we appreciate the relevant happiness, tragedy, and prosperity of the books that pulled at our heartstrings time and time again.
Harry Potter allowed our imaginations to fly, and I don't just mean on a broomstick. Anything was incredibly possible, and we carried that same courage to discover those possibilities in our lives. There literally aren't enough thanks in the world to give to J.K. Rowling, but she surely knows how deep our gratitude is for her magical creation.
While none of us received our acceptance letter to Hogwarts, we've earned our place among great friends and company. Ultimately, that's what it's all about. With the right lumos (aka light-creation spell) and setting, it's only right that you finish off a captivating picture of you and your partners in crime with a heartfelt and meaningful Harry Potter quote. If you don't know where to start, because Harry Potter has endless caption opportunities, start with a few of these golden lines.
1. "I solemnly swear that I am up to no good." -- Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban
2. "What's comin' will come, an' we'll meet it when it does." -- Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire
3. “Until the very end.” -- Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows
4. “Differences of habit and language are nothing at all if our aims are identical and our hearts are open.” -- Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire
5. “We cannot choose our fate, but we can choose others. Be careful in knowing that.” -- Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix
6. “Let us step into the night and pursue that flighty temptress, adventure.” -- Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince
7. “Happiness can be found even in the darkest of times if only one remembers to turn on the light” -- Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban
8. "After all this time?" 'Always' said Snape." -- Harry Potter and the Deathly Hollows
9. "It matters not what someone was born, but what they grow to be." -- Harry Potter and the Goblet Of Fire
10. "All was well." -- Harry Potter and the Deathly Hollows
11. “Things we lose have a way of coming back to us in the end, if not always in the way we expect.” -- Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix
12. "Every human life is worth the same, and worth saving."-- Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows
13. "We are only as strong as we are united, as weak as we are divided."-- Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire
14. "What's life without a little risk?"-- Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix
15. "The ones that love us never really leave us." -- Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban
If that sent you on a ride through childhood nostalgia, then the books certainly did their job and touched you in the same way they touched millions Our friends are invaluable, and as much as we cherish the friendships depicted in the pages of these amazing books, we love the ones we are forming and strengthening every single day.