10 Fourth Of July Lyrics For Instagram Posts
The Fourth of July is our holiday to celebrate the day that some of the American people finally won their independence from Great Britain. Well, that's if you go by the textbooks.
You could also consider the Fourth as yet another holiday set aside for days off, plenty of grilling, fireworks, pool fun, and lots of red, white, and blue color match-ups, perfect for Instagram, of course.
For all of those moments, you'll probably be filling up your Snapchat and Instagram pages with memorable photos and enviable fun.
So let's round up a few lyrics that you can slide in to make your posts perfectly patriotic.
1. "You just gotta ignite the light and let it shine. Just own the night, like the Fourth of July." — Katy Perry, "Firework"
2. "You may not be looking for the promised land, but you might find it anyway." — James Brown, "Living In America"
3. "Freedom! Freedom! Where are you? 'Cause I need freedom too!" — Beyoncé, "Freedom"
4. "It's a party in the U.S.A." — Miley Cyrus, "Party In The U.S.A."
5. "Taking off like fireworks." — Drake & Alicia Keys, "Fireworks"
6. "Sweet baby Jesus, we made it in America." — Kanye West, Jay Z, and Frank Ocean, "Made In America"
7. "No matter what the people say, I know that we'll never break 'cause our love was made, made in the USA." — Demi Lovato, "Made In The USA"
8. "I'm popping bottles like it's the Fourth of July." — Future, "Usual"
9. "We the people move it. We the people know. We the people, we run the country. We the people prove it. We're the heart and soul. We the people, we are the country." — Billy Ray Cyrus, "We The People"
10. "It was the Fourth of July. You and I were fireworks." — Fall Out Boy, "Fourth Of July"
Just add in your #HappyFourthOfJuly hashtag and you've got the coolest posts on your feed.