There's this time of year that creeps up on us when we're least prepared for it.
Finals week. What a great time to be alive.
Not to scare you or anything, but I once heard that binge-studying is actually deadlier than binge-drinking.
But do not fear, the Kardashians are here to provide you with their interpretation of finals week. They'll help you get through it.
Although they'll never understand what finals even are, it still feels like they understand you.
You shouldn't feel ashamed to let out a cry or two. After all, there is no one in this world who cries more than Kim Kardashian herself.
1. It's the week before finals, and you're on your way to the library feelin' good. You're prepared for a productive study sesh.
You've got your coffee, books and laptop in hand, wearing leggings and a cute sweater as if you just “threw” it on. No biggie. Yeah, I know I look cute.
Pop an Addy I'm sweatin'.
2. But as you continue to study, you lose focus.
You have absolutely no idea how the Christians in Rome sought to root and promote their religion, nor do you give a flying f*ck.
You make the executive decision that you're just going to distract yourself from studying and think about everything else, but that.
Hey, what do you guys think about Donald Trump? Should I dye my hair red? Who do you think is funding ISIS?
3. You procrastinate and take some selfies. You've come to the conclusion that the answer to that question you had no clue how to solve = Netflix.
Should I use XXPro or Valencia? What show should I binge-watch next?
4. You have a mental breakdown. Or five.
Should I switch my major to Finance or Journalism?
Should I go to law school?
What am I doing with my life?
Am I going to end up forever alone?
5. You take a nap.
Maybe I'll get an A in my dreams.
6. You wake up and it's already the next day.
Sh*t, I really don't want to do this.
7. You head back to the library and study/cry some more.
You're all determined to finally finish your review packet, until you get to the last question and SH*T.
The waterworks exhibit decides to re-open.
8. You get back to work. Bye world.
Your friends give you a pep talk to steer you back in place.
Your confidence is back. See you b*tches later.
9. The time has finally come. Let's do this.
It's test time.
10. There's that moment when you look at the first question and have absolutely no f*cking idea what it's asking.
Are you talkin' to me?
11. You ask the TA a question and have to fake nod and pretend like you understand a word he is saying.
Ohhhh yeah, I totally get it now. NOT.
12. When you ask your professor if there is anything you can do to bump up from an 89 percent.
Hey, remember that time you gave an extra credit opportunity and I forgot to do it? Well, yeah I actually did it, it probably just got lost in your e-mail.
13. When your professor says no.
14. When you check your grade.
It's too good to be true.
15. You call your parents to tell them the good news.
Okay, your conversations are too long. Bye.
16. You're on your way to celebrate.
Gather all your friends and head straight to the bar.
You killed it.