You and “your person” share an inseparable bond no one could ever replicate.
You're attached at the hip, and if you're ever hanging out without the other one there, people immediately ask where your bestie is (and you're low-key wondering the same thing, too).
You feel incomplete without your other half by your side. In fact, your Instagram accounts are pretty much the same, because the majority of your plans are with them.
You're constantly taking adorable photos of the fun places you're exploring, and all of the restaurants you're crossing off your boozy brunch bucket list. And as for everyone else... the FOMO is all too real.
The only problem is finding the perfect caption for all of your Instagram-worthy moments. You want to find a great caption that both expresses how much "your person" means to you, and how connected you are.
If you're struggling to capture the true essence of how great you two are together, here are some captions to help you with the pictures you want to post of you and your BFF.
1. "My me loves your you." -- Unknown
2. “We go together like peas and carrots.” -- Forrest Gump
3. “Your vibe attracts your tribe.” -- Unknown
4. “We didn't realize we were making memories. We just knew we were having fun.” -- Winnie The Pooh
5. “Here's to the nights that turned into mornings, and the friends that turned into family.” -- Unknown
6. “You can't do epic stuff with basic people.” -- Unknown
7. “Surround yourself with people who get it.” -- Unknown
8. “Life was meant for good friends and great adventures.” -- Unknown
9. “You are the salt to my pepper, the PB to my J, my best friend forever, and it will always be that way.” -- Unknown
10. “It's so nice when you can sit with someone and not have to talk.” -- When Harry Met Sally
11. “You are the she to my nanigans.” -- Unknown
12. “It so doesn't matter who likes us… we like us.” -- Unknown
13. “Any day spent with you is my favorite. So, today is my new favorite day.” -- A.A. Milne
14. “No one is sent to anyone by accident.” -- Unknown
15. “We're all a little weird. And life is a little weird. And when we find someone whose weirdness is compatible with ours, we join up with them and fall into mutually satisfying weirdness -- and call it love -- true love.” -- Robert Fulghum
16. “She's my friend because we both know what it's like to have people jealous of us.” -- Clueless