On Super Bowl Sunday, you'll normally find the eyes of most excited fans glued to flat-screen TVs as they carefully watch every player's movements on the field.
That is, unless you happen to spot me sitting amid the crowded couch at the viewing party.
When it comes to game day, I prefer to keep a close watch on the one place where the real action is going on: the snack table.
To be completely honest, I couldn't care less about what's going on in the game.
In fact, I only go to football parties so I can snap a couple selfies in a jersey before I get down to business and stuff my face with insanely delicious snacks while I pretend to understand what's happening on TV.
(Tip: If you don't know anything about football, I recommend keeping your mouth full of food for the entire game. This way, you won't be able to answer any football-related questions.)
There are all sorts of amazing snacks you can dominate during the game -- whether you prefer to cheer with a mouth full of chips, touch your tacos down in a bowl of gauc, score some savory sliders or go in for the win with some chicken wings.
So, put your game face on and get ready to eat because I'm revealing the top snack picks for Super Bowl Sunday.
Seriously, do your best not to drool as you check out these glorious game-day eats.
1. Pepperoni Pizza Dip
3. Cheesy Bacon & Kale Potato Skins
4. Bourbon Maple Glazed Chicken Wings
5. Mini Wagyu Beef and Sweet Potato Waffle Fry Sliders
6. Crispy Wonton Mozzarella Sticks
7. Beer Cheese Chicken Pretzel Sliders
8. Sriracha Steak Wrapped Jalapeño Popper Skewers
9. Buffalo Chicken & Blue Cheese-Bacon Waffle Club Sliders
10. Philly Cheesesteak Egg Rolls
11. Slow Cooker Buffalo Chicken Meatballs
12. Bacon Cheddar Football Cheese Ball
13. Spinach and Artichoke Dip Stuffed Garlic Bread
14. Tex-Mex Pulled Pork with Pickled Onions and Jalapeño Cheddar Biscuits
15. Garlic Parmesan Waffle Fries
16. Bacon Guacamole
17. Baked Chicken Parmesan Poppers
18. Sriracha Bacon Wrapped Onions Rings
19. Tex-Mex Seven-Layer Mac and Cheese
20. BBQ Bacon Cheeseburger Cupcakes
21. Jackfruit Nacho Supreme
22. Taco Quesadilla Pizzas
23. Meatball Sub Cupcakes
24. Baked Roast Beef and Brie Sliders with Carmelized Onions
25. Football Chocolate Chip Peanut Butter Blondies