Guys, 2016 may be the year of Leonardo DiCaprio.
What I'm trying to say is, THIS MAY BE THE YEAR LEO WINS AN OSCAR. I'm serious. This could be a life-changing experience for all of us. OK, mostly for Leo, but we've been on this journey with him.
On Sunday night at the Golden Globes, Leo and his film "The Revenant" absolutely killed it and racked up several awards.
A lot of random, crazy sh*t happened too, but the night definitely felt centered around Leo. He was the shining star of the evening.
Below, check out 10 times Leo stole the show at the Golden Globes. NEXT STOP, OSCARS.
Oh, and if you happened to miss the show, check out the full list of winners here.
1. When he brought his dad as his guest and talked about him on the red carpet.
2. When he reunited with Kate Winslet and it was the most perfect moment of the night.
3. When he threw major shade at Lady Gaga as she walked to receive her award.
4. Like, major shade. Do you see that side-eye?
5. When Cookie gave him a cookie after winning her award.
6. And when we got this beautiful close-up of him all teary-eyed.
7. When he won Best Actor for his killer performance in "The Revenant."
8. ...and did this super awkward fist bump...
9. ...but then made this powerful political statement.
10. And finally, when “The Revenant” crushed the night by winning "Best Drama Motion Picture," (thanks to Leo, of course).
We love you, Leo. Thank you for your talent, your wisdom and your straight up sexiness. Congratulations and God bless.