If Kim Kardashian's Paper magazine cover broke the Internet, Kylie Jenner's carefully put it back together, laid it on a pillow and then ensured it would never have harm done to it ever again.
It was time for the youngest member of the Kardashian-Jenner mishpacha to make her way onto Paper magazine, a publication I can only assume is just a fancy cover on the outside and, like, 100 blank pieces of paper on the inside.
Just to give you a small refresher, here is what happened when Kim took the front page back in 2014.
Now, let's take a look at what Paper magazine did with Kylie.
... What? .... Why? Paper! YOU RUINED KYLIE!
Here is a definitive list of everything she looks like.
1. She looks like a cotton-candy monster used her head as an egg-sac holder.
2. She looks like she looked into the eyes of Candy Medusa.
3. It looks like she's having an allergic reaction to Hello Kitty's dander.
4. She looks like the queen of Candy Land being swallowed by blueberry quicksand.
5. It's like she's a mannequin head at the Willy Wonka Chocolate Factory.
6. She looks like Wanda from "The Fairly OddParents" after becoming all Hollywood.
7. She looks like Jigglypuff cosplay.
8. It's like she's seeing herself for the first time after plastic surgery done by Lisa Frank and is HORRIFIED, but she can't move her face.
9. This is what aliens think the OPTIMAL HUMAN looks like.
10. She looks like Elsa's cousin in "Frozen," who is a massive partier you kind of worry about.
11. She looks like she's wearing a Nicki Minaj costume, but she shelled out the extra money for the deluxe edition.
12. She looks like that girl from this music video grew up. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MdaOT72ieXs
13. She's like the candy centerpiece at a weird bachelor party in Hersheypark.
14. She looks like the runner-up mascot for Carvel in a fan-submission contest.
15. She straight-up looks like the Pink Panther's dick.
THANK YOU! THANK YOU! YOU'VE BEEN A GREAT AUDIENCE! I'LL BE HERE ALL WEEKEND! TRY THE PRIME RIB AND REMEMBER TO TIP YOUR WAITRESSES! HAVE A GOOD NIGHT!