I know everyone is currently bugging out about whether Hillary Clinton or Donald Trump will become the next president of the United States, but we have more important things to discuss right now.
Sure, there have been little leaks and potential spoilers emerging from the set of filming for season seven of "GoT," but nothing like the bombshells I'm about to drop on you.
You're really not ready for this -- and let me take yet another moment to tell you to turn back now if you're not ready for your life to be over -- but here are some of the rumored outrageous things that will take place this season on "Game of Thrones."
1. Jon Snow and Daenerys Targaryen meet in episode three, and eventually, Jon Snow pledges loyalty to her in exchange for help fighting the White Walkers.
2. Jon Snow and Daenerys Targaryen have sex at the end of episode seven.
3. After killing the rest of the Freys, Arya arrives at Winterfell in episode four.
4. Sansa and Arya reunite, and Arya ends up killing Littlefinger because he tries to play the sisters against one another.
5. The Wall will come down at the end of season seven of "Game of Thrones," and it will happen while Jon and Dany are having sex.
6. Bran Stark and Sam will figure out Jon's parents are Lyanna Stark and Rhaegar Targaryen, but Jon won't find out.
7. The Night's King will kill the dragon Viserion, but then mount him later on.
8. Jon Snow's name is Aegon.
9. Gendry is making weapons in King's Landing, and Davos jokes about him rowing when he sees him.
10. Lady Olenna admits she was responsible for murdering Joffrey Baratheon.
11. White Walkers kill Beric Dondarrion.
12. There will be a flashback scene to Rhaegar and Lyanna's wedding.
13. Jorah Mormont will have his greyscale cured by Sam at Oldtown, then he'll reunite with Daenerys.
14. Bran crosses the Wall in episode one and gets to Winterfell by the third episode.
15. To start season seven, Jamie Lannister commands the Lannister army against the Martells and Tyrells.
16. Daenerys and her forces unsuccessfully try to take King's Landing.
17. Jon goes beyond the Wall with Beric, Thoros of Myr, Tormund and the Hound to capture a White Walker to prove they're real creatures.
18. After bringing a White Walker to King's Landing, John gets Cersei to agree to an alliance to fight the Walkers.
19. However, Cersei betrays them all and sends no one to help fight the undead.
20. Jamie, angered by his sister's decision, leaves King's Landing to help fight the Walkers.
21. Cersei is pregnant.
22. Euron's fleet kills Yara's, kills two Sand Snakes and captures Ellaria Sand.
23. Theon deserts Yara and has a run-in with Jon Snow, who doesn't kill him because he helped Sansa escape Ramsay Bolton.
24. Tyrion and Varys fear Dany might turn into the Mad Queen.
The thought of Jon Snow and Daenerys Targaryen having sex while the Wall comes down really is too much to handle.
It's also important to point out we have absolutely no way of confirming any of this will happen on season seven of "Game of Thrones," but that won't stop me from bugging out the rest of the day.