The 15 Ways To Embrace Big Boobs According To Kate Upton
If you have big knockers, you know it's not all rainbows and butterflies. There are many problems that can arise from hosting two huge lumps of fat on your chest. (Sorry, but that's exactly what they are.)
You can't ever find a bra that actually fits, bathing suits are a struggle, and good f*cking luck with a backless shirt or tube-top dress. Sometimes you just feel like you want to hide those tig 'ol bitties under a big sweater or sports bra, just so you don't have to deal with them.
I know women with small boobs are rolling their eyes and men everywhere are scratching their heads as they read this. However, if you have rather large ta-tas, you know what I mean, and to be honest there really isn't anything we can do about it.
You know that old saying: "Don't deny, deny, deny! Embrace"? Or "Shake what cha mama gave ya"? Yeah, these are lines to live by, and to help get us there, let's take a page out of the book of a woman who doesn't ever hide her big boobs and never ever shies away from a bikini top. That's right, I'm talking about Kate Upton.
Here are the 15 ways to embrace having big boobs, according to the Sports Illustrated hottie:
1. The smaller the bikini top, the better.
2. Always wear a low-cut shirt.
3. Push-up bras are your friend.
4. ...Or sometimes, no bra at all.
5. In fact, just get rid of gravity all together.
6. Running on the beach is encouraged.
7. Lying on your stomach might hurt but it does wonders.
8. Own that side boob.
9. There's never a cup too small.
10. Eating only makes them bigger.
11. More than a handful is definitely acceptable.
12. Make tube-tops your bitch.
13. Never shy away from a wet t-shirt contest.
14. Carrying things just got a whole lot easier.
15. Act like you don't know a thing.
Top Photo Credit: WENN