28 Celebrity Halloween Costumes That Will Make You Hate What You Wore (Photos)
Oh, Halloween. There's really nothing better than dressing up in a costume and running around your neighborhood collecting free candy.
Trick-or-treating aside, one of my favorite parts of Halloween is checking out celebrity's costumes. Every year, they never disappoint and always come up with clever (and even spooky) ideas.
How is it I can spend hours sewing something together, and it still doesn't look as good as the costumes they end up wearing?
Celebrities, they're just like us. Not.
Check out some of the best celebrity costumes from this year below. They're pretty damn good so if you want to feel bad about your costume, this is the place to be. Happy Halloween, y'all.
1. Justin Bieber showed off his thighs and took it straight to the hoop.
2. Ariana Grande was feeling the farm life and dressed up as a cow.
3. Kourtney Kardashian and her kids were the Avengers and it totally saved the day.
4. Fergie killed it as Karl and Choupette for Chanel.
5. Kelly Ripa used the night to release her inner Kardashian.
6. Ellen DeGeneres joined the Kardashians too, but as long-lost sister Karla.
7. Neil Patrick Harris' family came from a galaxy far, far away.
8. Channing Tatum and his wife were all about Dr. Seuss' "Cat in the Hat."
9. Nicki Minaj obviously looked like a goddess. NBD.
10. Taylor Swift surprised her fans by coming out as Olaf from "Frozen."
11. Tyra Banks changed the game by dressing up as Richard Branson, fake furs and all.
12. Gwen Stefani must have gotten into a little accident as a cowgirl.
13. Miley Cyrus called herself "Cindersmelly high as hell and her bra strap showin," whatever that means.
14. Kendall Jenner showed off her costume as Lady Karl.
15. Nicole Richie brought the scare with her "Nightmare Before Christmas" look.
16. Conan shared his creepy zombie costume with us. RIP, big guy.
17. Kevin Hart and his wife broke it down like Martin and Gina.
18. But the award has to go to Heidi Klum as Jessica Rabbit. JUST LOOK AT HER.
19. You should also look at Hilary Duff as this adorable, little kitty.
20. And Anne Hathaway as a unicorn was pretty much everything.
21. The Rock looked so good as Popeye, he should just become a full-time sailor man.
22. Jessica Alba and her friend were going to their high school reunion as Romy and Michele.
23. Colton Haynes let it all hang out under the sea as Ursula.
24. Jennifer Lopez was a pretty scary skeleton lady, I think.
25. And Kylie Jenner was an Eskimo girl, just trying to keep warm.
26. Hugh Jackman dressed as Mario... but where's Luigi?
27. Katy Perry dropped the damn mic... literally.
28. And finally, Kim Kardashian went as herself.
Bye Kim. BYE.