Signs You're A Simple Girl, Not Impressed With 'Bachelors'
Not only is he one of the most popular engaged guys on the planet, but he'll also be shaking it on “Dancing with the Stars” soon.
He comes with all the bells and whistles, and he seems to have the entire shiny package.
Nick Viall is secure enough to shed some tears on national television, and he's fun and adventurous enough to casually go cross-country skiing in Finland.
Seriously, though: This dude is both family-oriented AND had 30 chicks pining for his love and attention before he proposed to Vanessa Grimaldi.
It's clear these are extremely impressive stats for a single guy.
But for some girls, the seemingly picture perfect, Nick Viall-type bachelors of the world just don't seem to cut it.
Call me a simple gal, but I have a soft spot for the old-fashioned kind of love, without the celebrity status and all the lavish attachments.
Here are 10 signs you're a simple girl like me, and not impressed with the "Bachelors” out there:
1. You want to be dazzled by the GUY... not all the bells and whistles attached.
2. You want a guy to notice you naturally... not when he's LOOKING to find someone.
3. You would never want to have your relationship televised on “The Bachelor” because the little details and sweet moments you share with your man are intimate and private.
4. You would never fish for your guy to say “I love you.”
5. You're not looking to be picked up in a fancy car... but he best open the door for you!
6. You firmly believe talk is cheap, and seeing is believing.
7. You're looking to be impressed only by the little, thoughtful things.
8. You want to be a number one choice, not an option. He should be 100 percent invested in you.
9. You crave the BIG kind of love that sweeps you off your feet... not the helicopter that takes you to new heights.
10. You love staying in for date night, rather than constantly going out in order to be seen.
I'm not the stuck up type one bit: I'm just a natural, hopeless romantic who likes to keep things simple and real.
I'd love a guy to cook me a romantic, candlelit dinner, rather than dishing out cash to buy an extravagant, four-course meal. I'd choose snuggling on the couch and watching a movie in front of the fire over going to the movies any day.
There are some chicks who dig the guy who comes with all the bells and whistles. But others are simple girls, looking for the awesome, simple guys they're irrevocably in love with.