Pop quiz! What’s the sexiest holiday? If you answered Valentine's Day, then sorry — try again. The sexiest holiday by far is Halloween. I mean, just look at all those costumes! Hotness everywhere. Plus, the fall weather just totally makes you want crawl under the covers and get cozy with your boo, and I think we all know what happens next: Tricks and treats, baby! So, if you're picking up on those sexy holiday vibes, then I say: Don’t hold back. Instead, let that special someone know how you’re feeling with one of these sexy texts to send on Halloween.
Sure, you could (and should) send your boo messages to keep things spicy year round, but Halloween is the perfect excuse to send them something extra (pumpkin) spicy. Even if you aren't the type to send flirty — or downright dirty — messages the rest of the year, there is just something freeing and primal about the spookiest season. So, go ahead. Embrace it by sending them a happy holiday message they will never forget.
If you need a little help getting started, then no worries, I’ve got you covered with a little hot and spooky inspiration. Here are 25 sext ideas that range from light and flirty to full-on sext monster. So fire up those fingers... it's about to get hot in here.
If you're up for sending something a little spicier, then add in some clear suggestions of what kind of holiday celebrations you really have in mind.
- If you’re in the mood to get freaky in the sheets, then I’m your ghoul.
- I can’t wait to see your Halloween costume tonight… on my floor. 😉
- The only treat I’m looking to get in my sack tonight is you.
- You should ditch your broomstick tonight and ride me instead.
- I bet I can make you moan louder than a haunted house. Dare to find out? 👻
- Are you a skeleton? Because I’m looking for a great bone tonight.
- Let’s play Little Red Riding Hood. That’s the game where I get eaten by a big bad wolf.
- FYI, you’ll find the sweetest piece of candy at my house tonight.
- Wanna explore the dark side with me tonight? I have some ideas.
- Think we could try out the seven deadly sins later? I have a specific one in mind.
Ready to unleash your holiday sexting beast? Well, here we go. Things are about to escalate quickly.
- Get over here so we can play the ghost game. It’s where we get under the sheets and you make me moan.
- If you come over here right now, I’ll let you have a taste of my pumpkin pie. 🎃
- Something wicked is coming your way tonight... coming more than once, if you play your cards right.
- Wanna hang out? I promise not to suck your blood (but I may suck something else...)
- Fair warning, what I have planned for you tonight isn’t scary — but it will definitely make you scream. 😈
- I decided to wear my birthday suit for my Halloween costume this year. Wanna see?
- How about you make like a zombie and give me a taste?
- I’m feeling wicked tonight, but I promise I don’t bite (unless you want me to).
- I’m in the mood for a bumpy ride, but a haunted hayride won’t do. Any other ideas?
If you want to take it up a notch from the typical “u up?” text, here are a few to get you into the Halloween spirit and conjure up a night visit with your favorite ghoul.
- I wasn’t able to score any Hershey’s while trick-or-treating… can I get some kisses from you tonight?
- You’re bloody sexy to me... I’m dying to nibble your neck. Come to my place?
- Damn, you’re such a zombabe. Can you screw my brains out?
- You should take off your pants so I can see the dark side of your moon.
- You’re franken-mine. You aren’t going anywhere but my bed when I see you tonight.
- The only thing that would make your costume better is if I can bob for your apples underneath those clothes…
- I made some Halloween tricks and got some frosting all over me, wanna lick it off?
Get into the Halloween spirit with these steamy texts that are guaranteed to get you out of your costumes and into bed for a night you won’t forget. If you’re a little shy about what to say, sometimes the best policy is to keep it real and direct — with a little sweet, seasonal spice added, of course. I promise that any of these messages will make for a seriously happy Halloween.
This article was originally published on