Why It's Better To Be Forever Alone Than Forever Dating
You learn a lot about yourself when you take a dive into the deep end of the dating pool.
After swimming with the players, the charming Romeos, the nice guys, the clingers and the gentlemen, you know what you want – and what you absolutely don't want – in a guy.
Dating can be awesome. BUT it can also be super frustrating.
It's all what you make of it.
If you go into a date thinking you're going to find the Prince Charming of your dreams, know you're going to inevitably be disappointed.
You might also be down in the dumps because you're not meeting anyone who truly piques your interest.
Don't lose hope: Sparks and butterflies are real, ladies.
Finding your soulmate takes time, but the prize is always well worth the journey.
And you don't have to be a hopeless romantic to believe this: You're better off being alone than settling for someone who doesn't make you happy.
Here are 21 real reasons (or shall I say *cough, cough* men) that make many gals want to remain single forever.
Most of us would agree we're better off being alone than forever dating one of these guys:
1. The lazy couch potato.
2. The pompous guy who's absolutely in love with himself.
3. The mama's boy who still lives at home.
4. The cheap guy who scolds you every time you buy something new.
5. The guy with the wandering eye.
6. The guy who never listens to what you have to say.
7. The guy who will hold onto you, but then drop you like it's hot when he thinks something better has come along.
8. The guy who never grew up, and will always remain a big kid.
9. The negative guy who always sees the glass as half empty.
10. The guy who has no balls and fears adventure.
11. The guy who doesn't keep promises.
12. The guy with a hot-headed temper.
13. The guy who lies.
14. The guy who cheats.
15. The guy who never appreciates you the way you should be appreciated.
16. The selfish guy who takes and takes, but never gives.
17. The sarcastic guy.
18. The guy with no ambition or motivation.
19. The guy who thinks he's funny, but never is.
20. The guy who doesn't have a life of his own.
21. The guy who has no backbone and will never fight for you.
Being forever alone makes for a pretty lonely life. But forever dating someone you don't love can be even lonelier.