My flabby core is the bane of my existence.
The fat sitting on top of my potential abs is more frustrating than waiting for Rihanna's "Anti" album.
Every time I glance at Gigi Hadid's flat, HD-ready stomach, I spiral further into insecurity.
If you're anything like me, you need some ab assistance if you want bikini confidence.
Luckily, certified personal trainer Percell Dugger was available to show us four high-intensity exercises.
These ab-chiseling moves will make you want to flaunt a Victoria's Secret-approved outfit in no time.
What's more? It only takes 20 minutes.
The best part? There's no equipment needed.
When it comes to fitness goals, consistency is key.
Mountain Climbers: For when you only need to exercise before an after-work event.
Though you're focused on your abs, this is a quick and efficient total body workout.
Squeezing in this running-style ab workout will take your internal abdominal muscles to task and give you some cardio, as well.
Give Beyoncé a run for her money.
1. Get into a comfortable push-up position. Keep your back straight, head up and hands shoulder width apart.
2. Bend your right leg and pull it up to your chest. Remember to keep your toe pointed upwards.
3. Return to push-up position, then bend your left leg and pull it up to your chest.
4. Once you get comfortable with the form, increase your speed and alternate your legs explosively.
Move imaginary mountains for four one-minute reps.
Reclined crunches: For when you want to look good in your dress for the office holiday party.
These crunches are like tequila shots. They get straight to the point.
Your front abdominal muscles -- extending from the ribs to the breastbone -- will get most of the attention during this balancing act.
Reduce that post-lunch bloat before slipping into your office party-approved LBD.
1. Sit on the floor with your knees bent and your feet flat on the floor.
2. Place your hands on the floor slightly behind your back, keeping them shoulder-width apart.
3. Lean your torso back and lift your legs slightly off the floor.
4. Pull your knees up to your chest and lean your torso up to meet your knees.
5. Extend your legs back out without letting them touch the floor.
Do four one-minute reps.
Seated oblique crunches: For when you skip the pizza at lunch.
Perfect fitness takes great posture.
Once you nail the form of this fat-obliterating exercise, stretch to a full range of motion to tone your external oblique muscles.
Swap out a greasy lunch for a quick workout. You'll feel good burning fat, instead of eating it.
1. Sit on the floor with your knees bent and your feet crossed.
2. Straighten your back, contract your abs and clasp your hands above your head.
3. Twist your upper body to the right, and then bring your hands down to touch the floor.
4. Repeat, turning your body to the left and bringing your hands down.
Repeat steps 3 and 4 for one minute. Do four reps.
Vertical crunches: For when you wake up 30 minutes early for work.
Crunches are more traditional than missionary position.
But, don't assume you won't do any work just because you're laying down.
Target front abs with this not-so-lazy leg lift and sculpt responsibly. You'll feel energized and ready to start your day.
1. Lay down and raise your legs at a 90-degree angle, keeping your feet together.
2. Point your toes downward and contract your abs.
3. Lift your shoulders and try to touch your toes.
Repeat for one minute. Do four reps.