19 Reasons Why I'm A B*tch, But You Still Love Me
It doesn't matter how you look at it, being a bitch gets a pretty bad rap. It's typically used in a negative way to describe an aggressive female who does whatever she needs to do to get what she wants.
But, honestly, if that's what being a bitch is all about, I'd be proud to call myself one.
If you really think about it, what's the alternative? Keeping quiet and never getting anything the way you want it?
That sounds absolutely miserable, and clearly not the way I want to live my life. And who wants to be friends with a doormat? Not me.
Sure, being aggressive and going after what you want doesn't always make you a bitch, but when it comes down to it, it's all about the way you carry yourself.
People may hate you for telling the truth, but at least they will respect you for it. And if other people think negatively of you, guess what... that's their problem, not yours.
Having this quality makes people love you, love to hate you and sometimes actually hate you (but, not really). So what's life like when you're the lovable bitch? Hmm...
1. You may hate that I caused a scene at the restaurant, but you love when you actually get what you ordered.
There are two types of people in this world: people who eat the wrongly prepared food and people who send it back to the kitchen.
2. You may hate when I take your phone away, but you love me because you never texted that guy.
There may not be a "do not send, you're highly intoxicated" button, but you do have me to prevent you from making terrible decisions.
3. You may hate when I'm aggressive, but you love when I get us to the front of the line.
You can complain when we're inside and not freezing our asses off in a two-hour line.
4. You may hate that I'm intimidating, but you love when I scare away your enemies.
As long as I'm on your side, I shouldn't ever hear you complaining.
5. You may hate my strong opinions, but you love that the conversation is never dull.
Would you rather have a boring friend or a friend who keeps every conversation lively and ridiculous?
6. You may hate when I tease you, but you love it because it's funny.
The moment you learn to laugh at yourself, is the moment you are prepared to take on anything the world throws at you.
7. You may hate that I told you to change your outfit, but you love me when you look like the hottest bitch at the bar.
A good friend helps you look the best you can, a bad friend encourages your worst outfit so she looks better by comparison.
8. You may hate that I'm giving you tough love, but you love that I actually care.
Sometimes the things you most need to hear are the hardest to say, so before you get pissed at someone, think about how difficult it was for her to say this to you in the first place.
9. You may hate that I can't stand your boyfriend, but you love that I hate your ex.
Eventually, we'll both hate your current boyfriend, so excuse me for being a bit premature.
10. You may hate that I told you to go to the gym, but you love your new rock hard bod.
If your best friend isn't going to tell you when you need to hit the treadmill, who else would?
11. You may hate when I run my mouth, but you love it when this mouth defends you.
You can't pick and choose when you want them fighting words to come out!
12. You may hate when I cut you off, but you love not waking up with your head in the toilet the next day.
You may hate me for the night, but you'll love me in the morning.
13. You may hate when I yell at you, but you love hearing the truth.
Don't get pissed, you know you were just living in denial anyway.
14. You may hate when I make fun of your incessant selfies, but you love the attention it gets you.
Calling your best friend out on social media is basically what friendships are built upon.
15. You may hate that I refuse to go out on Friday, but you love the excuse to stay in.
You know you really wanted to stay in anyway, all I'm doing is supporting you!
16. You may hate that I cock-blocked you, but you love that you didn't waste a number.
You. Are. Welcome.
17. You may hate that I force you to go to brunch on Sunday, but you love another excuse to drink.
Who doesn't want another excuse to get drunk?
18. You may hate that I have no filter, but you love that I help you speak your mind.
Sure, I may sound a bit inappropriate at times, but if it teaches you to speak up for yourself more, then I consider it a mission accomplished.
19. You may hate certain things I stand for, but you love that I'm your best friend.
I know deep down inside you agree with me that all of life's answers are at the bottom of a tequila bottle.