Wanna get depressed? Here's some super depressing Reddit relationship stuff.
Relationships usually have pretty definitive conclusions. You can usually figure out approximately when the end is starting, and you can usually see when it's completely over.
Sometimes, you may even end up spending the rest of your lives as a pair until one of you slowly contracts Alzheimer's, forcing your kids to read you a diary of your life together with your spouse until you die sleeping next to each other in a nursing home a la “The Notebook.”
Most of the time, though, you stay together for a bit before deciding you shouldn't be together any longer, and most of the time, when this happens, it's super depressing.
Reddit recently got together to talk about the endpoint of relationships, and sadly very little of the conversation had to do with the first scenario that included a nursing home and Ryan Gosling.
In fact, none of it had to do with that. All of it was just talking about the moments Reddit users knew they no longer loved their significant others.
This is all depressing AF.
1. This is miserable poetry.
2. I think we've all been here.
3. Sometimes, you just have to check out early.
4. This may be more on you than her.
5. Jeez, that's heavy stuff.
6. One miserable conclusion to a relationship.
8. This is 100 percent a deal breaker.
9. BFFs over GFs/BFs.
10. When actual work is less work than spending time with your significant other, it's time to move on.
11. This sounds like the WORST couple in history.
Where is the love?