It doesn't happen often — but occasionally, I'll come across a product that blows me out of the water. It's usually really special; not just your regular hunk o' plastic. So when I say that these amazing finds on Amazon are just so damn good, I mean it: They're useful, practical, and truly brilliant.
Not willing to take my word for it? That's okay — I'll just let the essential oil diffuser made for your car speak for itself. Just plug it into any USB port, add a few drops of your favorite scented oils, then let the aromas float throughout your vehicle as you drive. And if you're not big into aromatherapy, make sure to check out the Bluetooth shower speaker I've included. Not only is it waterproof, but the rechargeable battery also lasts for up to 12 hours. I like to take mine to the beach, but it's so durable that I've even taken it with me on camping trips.
Whether you're looking for ways to relax or in the market for some new gear, there are tons of clever products on Amazon. So clever, in fact, you'll be wondering why you didn't buy them sooner.
We only recommend products we love and that we think you will, too. We may receive a portion of sales from products purchased from this article, which was written by our Commerce team.
1. This Food Chopper With A Built-In Egg White Separator
With a non-skid base that helps keep it firmly in place, this food chopper is great for making salsa, guacamole, or even just dicing up vegetables. The built-in egg white separator makes it easy to whip up everything from omelettes to hollandaise, and it's completely BPA-free.
2. A Miniature Bag Sealer To Keep Snacks Fresh
3. The Magnetic Cable Manager For Crowded Desktops
Just put this magnetic cable manager on your desktop, and it'll "attract" any stray cables you place on top of it. It's designed to work with all types of cables and chargers, and you're not limited to desktops — add it to coffee tables, nightstands, or even behind your television.
4. A Miniature Vacuum For Your Keyboard
If you have crumbs and dust stuck between the keys on your keyboard, it might be time to give this miniature vacuum a try. It comes with two nozzle heads that let you get into awkward nooks and crannies, and it's also great for cleaning air vents, between couch cushions, and more.
5. This Olive Oil Sprayer That's Also Perfect For Salad Dressing
6. A Scrubber That Reaches Deep Into Tall Glasses
7. This Bluetooth Speaker That's Completely Waterproof
If you enjoy listening to music in the shower, this Bluetooth speaker won't be ruined if you get it wet. Not only is it completely waterproof, but it's also able to play music for up to 12 hours. The built-in microphone lets you answer calls, and the suction cup on the back makes it easy to stick onto shower tiles.
8. A Closet Organizer For Giant T-Shirt Collections
9. This Compact Cold Brew Maker For Delicious Cups At Home
10. A Roll Of Paper Towels That Are Actually Reusable
Regular paper towels are incredibly wasteful, whereas these ones are reusable. Each sheet is made from eco-friendly bamboo, and one roll is enough to last for up to six months. They're also more absorbent than regular paper towels, as well as more durable.
11. This Veggie Steamer Designed For Your Microwave
You don't need a separate appliance if you want steamed vegetables — just grab this microwave veggie steamer. It's great for RVs, dorm rooms, or even just cramped kitchens. Plus, it only takes about four minutes for frozen vegetables to cook, whereas fresh ones take less than three minutes.
12. A Miniature Vacuum That's Completely Cordless
Whether your desktop is dirty or if your dining table has a ton of post-dinner crumbs, this miniature vacuum can get the job done. It only requires two AA batteries (which are not included), and it's able to run for up to 2.5 hours before they need to be changed.
13. This Tool That Helps Your Bug Bites Itch Less
The venom or saliva in bug bites often leads to that annoying itching sensation, so make sure you have these bug bite tools on hand for the summer. They create suction against your skin to draw out irritants from the bite — and they work great on bites from mosquitos, bees, wasps, chiggers, and more.
14. A Facial Mister That Fits In Your Pocket
15. This Essential Oil Diffuser That Fits In Your Car's Cup Holder
16. An Exfoliating Body Brush Made From Silicone
17. This Ice Roller That Helps Reduce Unwanted Puffiness
18. A Pack Of Makeup Remover Pads Mad From Organic Bamboo
Keep a few of these makeup remover pads in your bag during the day, and they'll work great when blotting up any excess oil that's spouted up. They're reusable as well as washable, and they're effective on all types of makeup.
19. The Lint Shaver Made With Stainless Steel Blades
20. A Vibrating Scrubber That Helps Get Rid Of Unwanted Blackheads
By using high-frequency vibrations, this scrubber helps dislodge stubborn blackheads and whiteheads while exfoliating old skin. There are four cleaning modes to choose from (depending on whether you're exfoliating or cleansing your skin), and the battery is conveniently rechargeable.
21. The Heated Eye Mask To Sooth Itchy, Dry Eyes
Just pop this eye mask into the microwave for a little less than a minute, then lay it over your eyes to help soothe away dryness and irritation. When you try it, the strap is adjustable so you can choose how tightly it fits — and the inner bag is removable so that you can use it as a regular sleep mask.
22. A Colorful Smart Light Bulb That's Compatible With Your Smart Home Devices
If you pair these smart light bulbs with Google Home or Alexa, you'll be able to control them from the comfort of your sofa using voice commands. And if you don't have a smart assistant, it's not a problem — the free downloadable app lets you set schedules, turn them on or off, as well as select from 16 million different colors.
23. This Hair Dryer That Adds Volume While You Brush
Not only does this hair dryer brush help reduce unwanted frizz, but it's also great for adding volume to your hair. There are two heat/speed settings to choose from depending on what type of hair you have, and the bristles are made from heat-resistant nylon to help prevent burns.
24. A Plug-In Shelf With 4 Extra Outlets & 3 USB Ports
Not only does it feature six outlets, but this outlet shelf also has three built-in USB ports so that you don't have to find a power brick just to charge your phone. It works great in bathrooms for holding electric toothbrushes, flossers, and more.
25. This Hidden Wallet That Hooks Onto Your Bra
26. A Water Flosser With 3 Different Cleaning Modes
Looking for a water flosser that won't break the bank? Check out this one. It's waterproof, so you can use it in the shower — and each order comes with four cleaning tips. There are three different cleaning modes to choose from depending on how sensitive your gums are: pulse, soft, or normal.
27. These Reusable Grocery Bags That Can Hold Up To 50 Pounds Each
Tired of paying 10 cents every time you need a plastic bag at the store? Then make sure to check out these reusable grocery bags. They're durable enough to hold up to 50 pounds each, and every order comes with six in varying colors.
28.The Must-Have Marinade Injector For Meat
I got this marinade injector a year ago, and I still use it on a regular basis. (In other words, this isn't one of those tools that'll wind up collecting dust in your kitchen.) Each order comes with three injector needles, as well as a silicone basting brush.
29. This Coffee Grinder That Makes Up To 12 Cups Each Time
30. A Spiralizer For Making Delicious Vegetable Noodles
31. This Pistachio Bowl With A Built-In Discard Container
Instead of using a separate container to hold your peanut and pistachio shells, just use this bowl. It's made from durable melamine, and one reviewer even raved that "the holes for the shells are on each side so when you pull the pistachio apart they are conveniently located for disposal of each half from each hand." They continued: "Ingenious design!"
32. A Headphone Stand With 3 Built-In USB Ports
Don't risk knocking your headphones off your desk — simply keep them on this stand. It features three USB ports as well as two outlets for easy charging, and it comes in two colors to match your space (black and orange).
33. This Memory Foam Footrest For Under Your Desk
If you're someone who sits at a desk all day while working, treat yourself (and your feet) to this cushiony footrest. It's filled with plush memory foam that's encased a machine-washable velour cover which features a non-slip bottom. It can help relieve both foot and leg pain while in use.
34. A Pack Of Sensory Rings To Glide Across Your Fingers
35. This Wine Decanter Made From Hand-Blown Glass
36. A Glass Tea Kettle That's Suitable For The Stovetop
37. This Acupressure Wristband That Helps Soothe Nausea
If you suffer from motion or morning sickness, this anti-nausea band can help soothe away discomfort by simply applying some pressure to your P6 acupressure point. It's reusable as well as washable, and there's no medicine involved — just put it on your wrist and you're good to go.
38. A Silicone Body Brush For Hard-To-Clean Places In The Shower
Instead of struggling to clean your backside with a handheld loofah, opt for this silicone scrubber. It's elongated and comes with handles so you can clean hard-to-reach spots without a problem. And thanks to the bristles on each side, it'll feel like you're giving yourself a massage. Choose from three colors: blue, pink, and purple.
39. This Stainless Steel Bar That Absorbs Unwanted Cooking Odors
Got a chef or avid home cook in the family? They'll love this odor absorber. Just rub it between your hands like you would normal soap (with or without water), and it'll remove any unwanted odors from fish, garlic, onions, and more.
40. A Tool That Takes The Cores Out Of Apples Or Cupcakes
41. This Food Chopper That's Perfect For Garlic & Dough
Garlic, dough, vegetables — you name it, this food chopper can dice it up into small pieces. There are markings on the blade so that you can use it to measure your dough, and the scoop doubles as a protective blade cover when in storage.
42. A Portable Fan For Cooling Down On The Go
43. The Warming Plate That Helps Keep Hot Food Warm
Not only is this warming plate great for keeping your meals warm until you're ready to eat, but it's also suitable to use on all types of surfaces. The handles on the sides stay cool while the stone in the center retains heat, and the stone also pops out for easy cleaning.
44. An Electric Lunch Tote That Warms Your Meals
Compatible with most glass, plastic, and metal containers, this lunch tote plugs into an outlet and heats up like a miniature oven so that you can enjoy warm meals while you're on the go. It doesn't get so hot that your food overcooks, and it's available in eight colors: aqua, pink, red, blue, and more.
45. The External Power Bank That's Charged By The Sun
46. A Body Brush With An Extra-Long Handle
47. This Box That Helps Keep Berries Fresh In The Fridge
48. A Moisturizing Foot Cream With Over 8,000 Fans
Don't fret if your feet are feeling dry. Instead, you can try this moisturizing foot cream (which, yes, has well over 8,000 positive reviews on Amazon). It'll help relieved cracked skin and create a barrier to keep your heels hydrated, and it's available in packs up to 12.