32 Instagram Captions For Easter Weekend Plans With Your Fave Peeps
Along with Easter weekend comes a bright sign that warm weather is on its way. The highly-anticipated sunny days are ahead. The flowers are starting to pop up, and it feels so good to say goodbye to all of that snow. Friends and family come together to organize Easter egg hunts and toast to the changing of the seasons. Amidst the beautiful chaos of the day's events, there's one thing that's guaranteed to happen — you'll need some Instagram captions for Easter weekend. Naturally, you'll be snapping a ton of pictures and will want to document a special few on the 'Gram.
Your family might have some holiday traditions you look forward to, like dressing in pastel, hunting for eggs, and breaking into the hollow chocolate bunnies. If there's anything you're comfortable betting on, it might be an abundance of pictures being snapped. Someone's running around with a camera, so your best bet is to smile and strike a pose. And who knows, you might even get a solid IG out of it. Everybunny loves an awesome Instagram (Get it?), especially if you've got a perfect caption to match.
So, if you manage to score some cute pics, don't stress about the caption. These 32 captions are Easter-ready and too cute to pass on.
1. "Somebunny loves you."
2. "Hoppy Easter, everyone!"
3. "Easter: the only time it's OK to put all of your eggs in one basket."
4. "I'm so egg-cited."
5. "Let your joy burst forth like flowers in the spring."
6. "I said a hip hop." — The Sugarhill Gang, "Rapper's Delight"
7. "Today was egg-cellent."
8. "Follow the bunny. He has the chocolate."
9. "You are one of my favorite peeps."
10. "What up, peeps?"
11. "Everybunny needs somebunny sometimes."
12. "Bunny kisses and Easter wishes."
13. "Sendin' a shoutout to all my peeps!"
14. "I believe in chocolate for breakfast."
15. "Hippity, hoppity Easter's on its way!"
16. "Easter is more than just eggs and candy. It is also about peace, love, and family."
17. "Easter baskets and jelly beans, marshmallow Peeps, it's time for spring. Chocolate bunnies and cottontails, hopping down the bunny trail."
18. "I was going to tell you a joke about an egg but it's not all it's cracked up to be."
19. "Have a happy Easter for peep's sake!"
20. "Hoppin' on over to the mimosas."
21. "My favorite bunch of peeps."
22. "This Sunday is bloomin'."
23. "Cheers to an eggstra holiday with the fam."
24. "I hope you had an eggtra special day."
25. "Don't forget to spend time with some bunny special."
26. "You're a good egg."
27. "I carrot even."
28. "What a bad hare day."
29. "Why did the Easter egg hide? He was a little chicken."
30. "Hanging with my peeps."
31. "Every bunny was kung fu fighting."
32. "My peeps are cooler than yours."
This article was originally published on