28 'Elf' Instagram Captions That Will Make You Sing Loud & Clear For All To Hear
Calling all Christmas addicts: As you already know, it's the most wonderful time of the year again, and, as always, the most wonderful time of the year comes with all kinds of festive stuff like cookies, ornaments, and music. That being said, there is one festive staple that the holidays just wouldn't be complete without; that's right, you guessed it: Elf. Let's be honest, no matter how many times you watch Buddy singing loud for all to hear, it's just never enough, which is why Elf quotes for your Instagram captions are perfect for your ~festive~ holiday uploads. There's just something about the cheer that Buddy brings to the holidays that you just can't get anywhere else.
The best part about quotes from Elf, though (aside from being universally recognizable), is that they're completely applicable to any holiday situation — no matter how ridiculous they are. Indeed, whether you're trimming the tree with the fam, having a Christmas cookie swap with your friends, or just wanna show off your new Secret Santa gift, there will always be a perfect caption for any picture or video you post this year. So sit back, relax, and let Elf do all the talking for you.
1. "The best way to spread Christmas Cheer, is singing loud for all to hear."
2."I planned out our whole day: First, we'll make snow angels for two hours, and then we'll go ice skating, and then we'll eat a whole roll of Toll House cookie dough as fast as we can, and then to finish, we'll snuggle."
3. "Buddy the Elf, what's your favorite color?"
4. "If you can sing alone, you sing in front of other people. There's no difference."
5. "I am a cotton-headed ninny-muggins!"
6. "I just like to smile; smiling's my favorite."
7. "So, Buddy, how'd you sleep?" "Great! I got a full 40 minutes!"
8. "So, good news — I saw a dog today."
9. "We elves try to stick to the four main food groups: candy, candy canes, candy corns, and syrup."
10. "Of course you're not an elf. You're 6-foot-3 and had a beard since you were 15."
11. "I'm sorry I ruined your lives and crammed 11 cookies into the VCR."
12."You have such a pretty face. You should be on a Christmas card."
13. "Son of a nutcracker!"
14. "You did it! Congratulations! World's best cup of coffee! Great job, everybody! It's great to be here."
15. "You stink. You smell like beef and cheese! You don't smell like Santa."
16. "How'd you like to be dead, huh? Ho, ho, just kidding."
17. "What about santa's cookies? I suppose parents eat those too?"
18. "He's an angry elf."
19. "I passed through the seven levels of the Candy Cane forest, through the sea of swirly-twirly gum drops, and then I walked through the Lincoln Tunnel."
20. "Have you seen these toilets? They're ginormous!"
21. "You sit on a throne of lies!"
22. "Does somebody need a hug?"
23. "This place reminds me of Santa's workshop… except it smells like mushrooms and everyone looks like they want to hurt me."
24. "Call me an elf."
25. "I passed through the seven levels of the Candy Cane forest, through the sea of swirly twirly gum drops, and then I walked through the Lincoln Tunnel."
26. "Oh, it's not a costume. I'm an elf. Well, technically, I'm a human, but I was raised by elves."
27. "Sounds like somebody needs to sing a Christmas Carol."
28. "I'm singing, I'm in a store and I'm siiiiiingiiiiing! I'm in a store and I'm siiiiiingiiiiing!"
There ya have it, folks. The best, most festive, most Christmas-ey quotes from Elf to match any occasion this holiday season and make your Instagram caption full of Christmas cheer. Now the only hard part is going to be choosing which quotes make the cut onto Instagram. Son of a nutcracker!
Check out the entire Gen Why series and other videos on Facebook and the Bustle app across Apple TV, Roku, and Amazon Fire TV.