As we put on our winter parkas, beanie caps, and cozy boots to brave the cold, there's certainly some magic in the air. Although the brisk weather can become extremely difficult to cope with at times, the Christmas season surely warms up our hearts (along with a warm mug of hot cocoa, of course). Whether you're decking the halls with the family, breaking out the white lights with your roomie, or adding some glitz and glam to your first apartment with your boo thang, 'tis the season to celebrate with the people who matter most to you in this very big world. Needless to say, we've put together a list of Christmas Eve Instagram captions so you're prepped and ready to sleigh the holiday. This way, you won't get your tinsel in a stressful AF tangle trying to come up with the perfect quote to capture your feels. You're welcome.
No matter where your Christmas Eve plans may lead you, there's certainly a caption to encompass your vibes. While you're cozying on up by the fireplace in your favorite holiday PJs with the fam, or while you're toasting with your girlfriends in front of the grand, sparkling Christmas tree, we have you more than covered. Now, it's time to break out the party shoes and sequins. May your days be very merry and oh-so-fabulous, all.
1. "There's room for everyone on the nice list." — Buddy the Elf
2. "Make it a December to remember." — Unknown
3. "Have yourself a merry little Christmas." — Hugh Martin and Ralph Blane
4. "Christmas is the spirit of giving without a thought of getting." — Thomas S. Monson
5. "Gifts of time and love are surely the basic ingredients of a truly merry Christmas." — Peg Bracken
6. "It's the most wonderful time of the year." — Andy Williams
7. "Merry everything and a happy always." — Unknown
8. "Dressed up like Eskimos." — Nat King Cole, "The Christmas Song"
9. "Make my wish come true... All I want for Christmas is you." — Mariah Carey, "All I Want for Christmas Is You"
10. "All is calm, all is bright." — Bing Crosby
11. "Don't get your tinsel in a tangle." — Unknown
12. "Leave a little sparkle wherever you go." — Unknown
13. "Where the treetops glisten." — Bing Crosby
14. "'Tis the season to sparkle." — Unknown
15. "It's not what's under the christmas tree that matters, it's who's around it." — Unknown
16. "The tree isn't the only thing getting lit this Christmas." — Unknown
17. "Christmas is too sparkly... said no one ever." — Unknown
18. "Santa, stop here. We have cookies." — Unknown
19. "It's all fun and games 'til Santa checks the naughty list." — Unknown
20."The only Christmas spirit I want to get into is the spiked eggnog." — Grumpy Cat
21."Think of all the fun I've missed. Think of all the fellas that I haven't kissed. Next year I could be just as good, if you'll check off my Christmas list." — Eartha Kitt, "Santa Baby"
22. "I'm dreaming of a white Christmas, but if the white runs out, I'll drink the red." — Unknown
23. Eat, drink, and be fancy AF." — Unknown
24. This is the year I will be stronger, braver, kinder, unstoppable... And this year I will be fierce." — Unknown
25."Been an awful good girl, Santa baby. So hurry down the chimney tonight." — Eartha Kitt, "Santa Baby"
26."Rum-pa-pum-pum, betches." — Unknown
27."May your days be boozy and bright." — Unknown