26 'Friends' Quotes For Instagram Pics With Your Besties
The peanut butter to your jelly. The ketchup to your mustard. The Monica to your Rachel. The Joey to your Chandler. Yeah, you and your bestie are pretty much picture perfect -- and you don't mind letting the whole world know! You go to her for relationship advice, a shoulder to cry on, and when you need to edit a picture but just don't have the right apps. She's what some television shows would call "your person." But when it comes to you, your BFF, and the rest of your friend crew, there's only one show that's worth quoting. From pick-me-up posts to the perfect quotes for pizza lovers, we rounded up our best Friends quotes for Instagram that were made for your BFF pictures.
Friendsgiving, Galentine's Day, and even the occasional end-of-summer Labor Day beach bash are the perfect opportunities to post a pic with your bestie. Unlike some of the more traditional holidays, those days are solely dedicated to the family that we choose.
Sometimes, those days come with built-in caption possibilities. Galentine's Day, for example, is the perfect time to quote Leslie Knope, or even drop an old-school Taylor Swift lyric. Nothing says "I love my gal pals" quite like expressing that friends come second to waffles and work, or scream-singing "You Belong With Me."
So, for the days when you just want to show your bestie some lovin', our favorite television friends are here to help. Joey and Chandler hugging it out episode after episode, or Monica and Rachel crying over not living together anymore will never stop being oh-so-relatable. I mean, come on, it was the end of an era!
I'm sure you've already picked out about a dozen photos (Thank goodness for that "select multiple" feature, huh?) But, before you post about your partner-in-crime, pick out a Friends quote to really top it off.
For The Food Lovers:
1. "Pizza! We like pizza!" -- Joey
2. "You hung up on the pizza place? I don't hang up on your friends." -- Joey
3. "What's wrong buddy?" "Somebody at work ate my sandwich." -- Joey and Ross
4. "I'm glad we're having a rehearsal dinner. I rarely practice my meals before I eat." -- Chandler
For The Pick-Me-Up Posts:
5. "You can't just give up! Is that what a dinosaur would do?" -- Joey
6. "I'm not great at the advice. Can I interest you in a sarcastic comment?" -- Chandler
7. "I could so easily freak out right now." -- Rachel
8. "Okay, in case of an emergency call." "You." -- Monica and Rachel
9. "You're not alone. We don't know where we're going! You just gotta figure at some point it's all gonna come together." -- Monica
10. "I don't even have a pla-." -- Phoebe
For The Love-Hate Relationships:
11. "Do something!" "I am. I'm ignoring you." -- Joey and Chandler
12. "Wow, we really are bitches." -- Rachel
13. "And remember, If I’m harsh with you, it’s only because you’re doing it wrong." -- Monica
14. "I'm so happy, and not at all jealous!" -- Rachel
15. "If we were in prison, you guys would be, like, my b*tches." -- Phoebe
16. "Welcome to the real world. It sucks. You're gonna love it!" -- Monica
For The Besties You're Basically In Love With:
17. "She's your lobster." -- Phoebe
18. "How you doin'?" -- Joey
19. "That's right I stepped up! If I had to I'd pee on any one of you!" -- Joey
20. "I'll write you everyday: 15 Yemen Road, Yemen." -- Janice
21. "Boyfriends and girlfriends will come and go, but this is for life." -- Phoebe
22. "I mean it's the end of an era!" -- Rachel
For the girl power duos:
23. "No uterus, no opinion." -- Rachel
24. "Oh that's okay. Girls tend not to like me." -- Rachel
25. "Ah, salmon skin roll." -- Rachel
26. "What's wrong with her?" "She's not Rachel." -- Chandler and Ross
We'll always be there for you -- with Instagram captions, that is.