11 "All I Want Is You" Lyrics To Get Your Santa Baby's Attention This Holiday
Christmas has always looked so, SO good on Mariah Carey. Say what you want, but it's just not Christmas without her. When I think about this magical time of year, only a handful of things come to mind: presents, family, and Mariah Carey winking at me in a shiny red leotard, also wearing a Santa Hat and fishnet stockings. If you can't get on board, then get out. These 11 "All I Want For Christmas Is You" inspired Instagram captions are everything you need to get through the holidays on social media, and thank goodness.
As much as everyone is like, "'tis the season for blah blah blah!", the holidays can also be a stressful time of year. Trying to keep up with your Instagram feed and making sure you look like the happiest God-danged elf this side of the North Pole can take it's toll, so having these few key captions in your pocket will feel like a Christmas Miracle.
At the end of the day, it doesn't really matter what you're taking a photo of. As long as you loosely tie it to Mariah and add a Christmas tree emoji, you're golden. Here are some lyrics and photo combination ideas to get you started.
1. "All I want for Christmas is you"
Photo Idea: Just a big *ss pizza, or turkey, or pie, or six pack of pumpkin beer... you see where I'm going with this.
2. "I won't ask for much this Christmas, I won't even wish for snow. I'm just gonna keep on waiting, underneath this mistletoe"
Photo Idea: A picture of you underneath mistletoe, obviously. Come on guys, keep up.
3. "All the lights are shining so brightly everywhere"
Photo Idea: Hanging up Christmas lights or a clip of this scene from Christmas Vacation.
4. "Everyone is singing, I hear those sleigh bells ringing"
Photo Idea: A video of your drunk aunt belting out "Santa Baby."
5. "I don't want a lot for Christmas, this is all I'm asking for. I just wanna see my baby, standing right outside my door"
Photo Idea: A literal baby-child outside of your door and/or a gif of a dancing Channing Tatum.
6. "I don't care about the presents underneath the Christmas tree"
Photo Idea: A hilarious picture of one of your relatives "ugly sleeping" through everyone opening their presents. (You know what I mean.)
7. "I don't need to hang my stocking there above the fireplace"
Photo Idea: If only someone could accidentally just set your chimney on fire... oh the possibilities.
8. "I just want you for my own, more than you could ever know"
Photo Idea: A family photo, Christmas engagement pic, or a photo of you squeezing your dog to death.
9. "I won't even stay awake to hear those magic reindeer click"
Photo Idea: One of your siblings passed out from egg nog.
10. "I won't make a list and send it to the North Pole for Saint Nick"
Photo Idea: a picture of your hilarious and witty letter to Santa Claus — bonus if sketches or Venn diagrams are involved.
11. "Santa won't you bring me the one I really need? Won't you please bring my baby to me?"
Photo Idea: You or a loved one rocking a hilarious ugly Christmas sweater.
The song is pretty repetitive, but the hilarious photo and caption combinations are endless.
Happy Holidays from everyone here at Elite Daily, and on behalf of Mariah Carey — MERRY CHRISTMAS!
Check out the entire Gen Why series and other videos on Facebook and the Bustle app across Apple TV, Roku, and Amazon Fire TV.