Guy Messing With GoPro Ends Up Saving Animals From Apartment Fire (Video)


YouTube user Spencer Butler just happened to have a GoPro on him when he and a friend came upon an apartment fire in Rapid City, South Dakota.

Joined by a group of strangers, the two swiftly broke down the doors of several homes to see if anyone was still inside.

They found three dogs and saved them all.

In the video's description, Butler says no one was killed in the fire.

But the final minutes of the GoPro footage show how quickly the flames grew during the rescue, so who knows what would have happened to the dogs without the help of the brave people.