43 Captions For Your Wine Tour Pics That Are Absolutely Sip-erb
Stop and smell the rosé.
Visiting a winery is always a treat. Not only do you get to try out a ton of different wines and observe the whole wine-making process, but you can also soak up the stunning sights and amazing aromas of being at a vineyard. The combination of the endless rows of grape vines, beautiful buildings on the property where the wine is made, your Insta-worthy outfit, and of course, the wine itself, all make for perfect photo opps. Therefore, only the most sip-erb wine captions for Instagram will do.
You have an epic day planned at the winery. You'll take a tour of the property, enjoy a tasting, pack a picnic lunch to savor outside, and take tons of pics. Regardless of who you're with, you're bound to have an incredible time. You and your crew will be sip-sip-hooray-ing through the vineyard, racking up plenty of wine Instagram captions to remember this day for a lifetime.
Obviously, a day at a winery calls for at least one post on IG — if not more — and you'll definitely want to have some punny captions to spice up your posts. If you're ready to wine down, re-wine, replay your amazing day, and say "Hakuna Moscato," these Instagram wine captions will be perfect to accompany all of your wine tour snaps.
- “Wine a little, laugh a lot."
- "We make some really grape decisions."
- "Here for the right riesling."
- “Either give me more wine or leave me alone." — Rumi
- "You had me at merlot."
- "Wine flies when you're having fun."
- "I'd say it's about time to wine down."
- "Today's forecast: 100 percent chance of a wine glass in my hand."
- "You can't sip with us."
- "Home is where the wine is, so I'm definitely home here."
- "Read between the wines."
- "Wine is the answer. What was the question?"
- "Sip, sip, hooray."
- "Tasting our way through the vineyard."
- "My day just went from super to sip-erb real quick."
- "The best wines are the ones we drink with friends."
- "I'm currently on cloud wine."
- "Chardonnay or should I go?"
- "Hakuna Moscato. It means drink wine."
- "Not all girls are made of sugar and spice and everything nice. Some girls are made of sarcasm, wine, and everything fine."
- “Cabernet? More like, caber-yay!"
- "We're forever partners in wine."
- "Adulting makes me wine."
- "Sip happens."
- "You're the wine that I want."
- "Let's pause and re-wine."
- "It's wine o'clock somewhere."
- "Not wine-ing about this situation."
- "Is that a yay or cabernet?"
- "Stop and smell the rosé."
- "Back that glass up."
- "Everything happens for a riesling, right?"
- "Another glass? Wine not?"
- "Giving you more reasons to wine."
- "You are so bottlefull to me."
- "Oh, sweet child of wine."
- "Let's get fizzical. Pass the prosecco, please."
- "The only one I'd share my favorite rosé with."
- “Working nine to wine.”
- “Red lips and wine sips.”
- “Love the wine you’re with.”
- “Here for the right riesling.”
- “Life is too short to drink bad wine.”
This article was originally published on