45 Scenery Captions For Instagram, Since You're All About Those #Views
Beauty as far as the IG crop can see.
Sometimes, a stunning view makes you stop in your tracks, and you find yourself taking a moment to appreciate the spectacular landscape in front of you. It could be an amazing sunset, the peak of your mountain hike, or a fresh patch of wildflowers in a field you're passing by on a road trip. With nature that beautiful, you know it's one of those "take a picture, it'll last longer" moments. Gather your travel companions in the frame and snap an epic selfie to show off your even more epic #views. While it may be a #NoFilter needed pic, a caption is still necessary, so you’ll want to keep some scenery captions for Instagram handy.
Coming up with the scenery caption for the moment may seem impossible, especially when you’re at a loss for words. It helps in those times to have a few captions about views and landscapes ready to go. These 45 flex-worthy quotes for views can easily be plugged into your summer photos of you, whether you’re standing next to giant sequoia trees in California, traversing through pink canyons in Arizona, or discovering large waterfalls in Hawaii. The less time it takes you to formulate the perfect view caption for your post, the more sights you get to see.
Vacation is all about living in the moment and soaking up the beauty of the world, so don’t be afraid to capture your view in a photo as a souvenir. That “top of the world” moment should live on forever, so why not share it on your feed? Store these scenery captions for Instagram in your fannypack or backpack alongside your selfie stick and you’re ready to embark on your next once-in-a-lifetime adventure.
- "Sometimes, all you need is a change in scenery."
- "Wherever you go, go with all your heart." — Confucius
- "Not complaining about this view."
- "From another point of view."
- "I have a case of wanderlust."
- "I love places that make you realize how tiny you and your problems are."
- "The higher you climb, the better the view."
- "Go wherever you feel most alive."
- "Keep close to nature's heart."
- "I'm going to watch more sunsets than Netflix."
- "Oh baby baby, it's a wild world." — Cat Stevens, "Wild World"
- "Sorry for complaining about the hike. This view was worth it.”
- "You can never see too many sunset pics."
- "Because when you stop and look around, this life is pretty amazing." — Dr. Seuss
- "In every walk with nature one receives far more than he seeks." — John Muir
- "A beautiful distraction."
- "Sunset is still my favorite color, and rainbow is second." — Mattie Stepanek
- "The earth has its music for those who will listen." — George Santayana
- "Wouldn't want to experience this with anyone else."
- "Hike more, worry less."
- "There's no time to be bored in a world as beautiful as this."
- "I'm going to ride off into this sunset."
- "I've got nature vibes."
- "This view just makes me want to dance around in circles."
- "Happiness comes in waves."
- "With a view like this, I'm never leaving."
- "You had to be there."
- "Not every paradise is tropical."
- "OK Mother Nature, I see you flexing."
- "I seek to sea more."
- “Cleansing your feed with nature.”
- “Life’s a climb, but the view is great.” — Miley Cyrus
- “Go where the wild things are.”
- “Sunsetty, like a sunset.” — Baby Mama
- “So you’re, like, really pretty.” — Mean Girls
- “It’s always worth taking the scenic route.”
- “Life moves pretty fast. If you don't stop and look around once in a while, you could miss it.” — Ferris Bueller’s Day Off
- “Are you sea-ing what I’m sea-ing?”
- “Can you believe this is real?”
- “Say you'll remember me standing in a nice dress, staring at the sunset.” – Taylor Swift, “Wildest Dreams”
- “My problems look small looking in my rear view.”
- “A bird’s eye view.”
- “Come up in the spot looking extra fly, 'Fore the day I die, I'ma touch the sky.” – Kanye West, “Touch The Sky”
- “Your love's put me at the top of the world.” – The Carpenters, “Top of The World”
- “Hey, don’t be surprised if one day I just...” — TikToker @notgodhimselflol
This article was originally published on