Spring is the season of romance, after all.
The spring season is a beautiful time of change, as the winter fades into the background and the sun comes out to play. But one thing that won't be changing is your love for your boo, and you'll definitely be taking some pics with them to commemorate the changing of the seasons. Whether you're on a weekend road trip, sitting in a field of freshly bloomed wildflowers, having a picnic underneath your favorite tree in the park, or just taking a walk in the sunshine, you'll need some cute spring captions and love quotes for couples to accompany all of your posts on the 'Gram.
You and your boo are bound to have your best season yet. Spring is an incredible time of year when Mother Nature shows you all of the beauty that you'll be able to enjoy together through the end of the summer, and the two of you should definitely embrace it to the fullest. Go on long walks, find a flower field to frolic through, and just generally bask in the glow of the warm sunshine. Winter is finally over, so the two of you can celebrate your love outside of the comfort of your heavy-duty comforters.
Make sure that you and bae take a ton of pictures to celebrate the beginning of a new season, and then use one of these springtime love quotes before posting it to your feed. A new era of your relationship is in full bloom, and you deserve to enjoy every second of it.
- "Spring: a lovely reminder of beautiful change can truly be."
- "Now that the winter is over, my bae can finally stop hogging the blankets."
- "The plants might be changing but our love is here to stay."
- "I'm sorry for the things I said when it was winter."
- "What a re-leaf — it's finally spring."
- "We were mer-made for springtime."
- "No matter how long the winter, spring is sure to follow." — Proverb
- "Casual weekend frolicking through the sunflower fields with my favorite person."
- "I think you're dandy, and I'm not lion!"
- "Alright spring — it's time for you to do your thing."
- "Spring has sprung, and a new life has begun."
- "This season puts a little spring in my step."
- "Someone told me there's a girl out there with love in her eyes and flowers in her hair." — Led Zeppelin, "Going to California"
- "Planting down my roots right next to this babe right here."
- "I'll be planted right here next to you."
- "We came out of hibernation long enough to take this picture."
- "Here comes the sun.'" — The Beatles, "Here Comes The Sun"
- "Smiling because it's spring. Also because I have you."
- "My love for you blossoms like the spring."
- "I've got sunshine on a cloudy day... What can make me feel this way? My girl." — The Temptations, "My Girl"
- "Bloom, baby, bloom!"
- "Flowers are nature's reminder that beautiful things can grow even after the most miserable winter."
- "SEASing this spring break with my boo."
- "What in carnation are we springing up to today?"
- "I think that we're having an egg-cellent spring so far."
- "Aloe you vera much."
- “Spring came along, and then I met you.”
- “A life without love is like a year without spring.”
- “Spring will come and so will happiness.” — Anita Krizzan
- “There’s always been a rainbow hangin’ over your head.” — Kacey Musgraves
- “Spring adds new life and new joy to all that is.” — Jessica Harrelson
- “Love is the flower you’ve got to let grow.” — John Lennon
- "If people did not love one another, I really don't see what use there would be in having any spring." — Victor Hugo
- “A fresh start with the one I love most.”
This article was originally published on