Rush week is like the Olympics of the sorority year. Everything's happening, you're exhausted, and you can't remember the last time you saw your bed. There are outfits to plan, conversations to be had with sorority sisters, and somehow, through all of the craziness, you have to make sure you find your girls.
There's no doubt about it; whether you're looking at recruitment week from the other side, or just getting ready to take the exciting plunge into Greek Life, being in sorority is a lot of work. Luckily, it pays off. Am I stressing you out?
While you're slaying rush week this fall, make sure to pose for as many pictures as you possibly can; you'll want to remember this time in your life. You'll meet some lifelong friends, make memories you'll look back on for years, and have a ton of fun. And when the week is over and it's time to hit the 'Gram, these 16 Instagram captions will be your saving grace.
1."You only live once, but if you live like us, that's enough." -- Unknown
2. "From the outside looking in, you can never understand it. From the inside looking out, you can never explain it." -- Unknown
3. "Start each day like it's your bid day." -- Unknown
4. "First you're a part of it. Then it becomes a part of you." -- Unknown
5. "A girl should be three things: Classy, fabulous, and (insert your sorority here!)." -- Unknown
6. "We mermaid for each other." -- Unknown
7. "A big adventure is about to begin." -- Unknown
8. "Sometimes the littlest things take up the most room in your heart." -- Unknown
9. "Though time will pass, our sisterhood will last." -- Unknown
10. "When sisters stand shoulder to shoulder, who stands a chance against us?" -- Pam Brown
11. "Your vibe attracts your tribe." -- Unknown
12. "If I paid for my friends, I certainly didn't pay enough." -- Unknown
13. "Sisters are different flowers from the same garden." -- Unknown
14. "This is 'How I Met My Big'." -- Unknown
15. "Every family has a story. Welcome to ours." -- Unknown
16. "Chance made us sisters, hearts made us friends." -- Unknown