The Most Breathtaking Images Of Man And Nature
The world is such a vast and mysterious place that to this day we still do not know too much about. In fact we know about the universe than we do about our ocean alone.
However if there is one thing we do know, it is that man and nature go hand in hand as we have tested the limits and been to some of the highest heights to see the world.
These are the most breathtaking images of man in nature.
15. Perfect waves at Teahupoo
14. A seahorse sees its reflection for the first time.
13. Salar de Uyuni after some rain
12. 145 water-skiers being pulled by a yacht
11. The true measure of a whale
10. Sailing like a Boss.
9. Amazing shot of all planes taking off in one day.
8. Seven hours in one picture
7. Waterfall island at the Iguazu Fall
6. Felix Baumgartner jumps from 71,580 feet in space
5. A green vince snake waking up
4. Rivers collide in Geneva, Switzerland
3. Summer in Dahu Park, Taipei
2. A shot of Bora Bora from space
1. Maelstrom at Kauai, Hawaii
Top Photo Credit: Getty Images