22 Things We Will Terribly Miss About Chad From 'The Bachelorette'
Whether you love him or hate him, we can all agree Chad is this season's star of "The Bachelorette."
The 28-year-old real estate agent from Tulsa, Oklahoma probably didn't realize what he was signing up for when he agreed to be on the show.
All the other contestants hate him, Jojo's done with his crap and Chris Harrison is probably fearing for everyone's safety.
Yeah, things have gotten pretty intense.
However, as much as we're ready to say goodbye to Chad, I can't help but want to reflect on his all-time greatest moments.
The rest of this season won't be the same without him, so let's take this time to highlight 22 things about Chad we'll miss the most.
1. Every time he was doing weird shit alone in the corner.
2. That time he did pull-ups off the roof with a suitcase chained to his belt. LOL.
3. When he gave an in-depth explanation of why he's better than all the other men in the house.
"This guy's over here doing yoga. You got bleeding, crying sensitive guy with kids... and then you've got scared-of-people sensitive guy."
Yup, Chad knows best.
4. HE'S BETTER THAN EVERYONE, OK? DO YOU UNDERSTAND THAT?
5. And when he made everyone know he is NOT the jerk. None of these fights were his fault.
6. My personal favorite is when Chad peacefully ate an entire sweet potato while Daniel compared him to Hitler.
7. Or when the two worked out together and it was weirdly intimate.
8. Let's not forget that time Chad called Jojo "naggy" and SHIT WENT DOWN.
9. LOLOL what about that time he tried to make out with her and she totally shut him down?
Did I mention this happened in front of everyone? AWKWARD.