Rob Kardashian Apologizes To Blac Chyna For Twitter Rampage, According To Reports
Blac Chyna and Rob Kardashian have been in the headlines every single day after Kardashian posted a barrage of tweets about Chyna on Instagram. Since the incident, Rob has remained strangely silent about the situation, and has yet to issue a public apology.
One big question has been, "What do the other Kardashians have to say?" Well, on Wednesday, July 12, E! News reported that Rob Kardashian has reportedly apologized to his family over all the drama. The source says,
Elite Daily has reached out to Kardashian on the report, but did not hear back by the time of publication.
This second source from E! News also said,
30-year-old Kardashian has not been seen in public since the incident. However, a third source said that Kris Jenner has "really put him in his place."
According to the source, Rob and Kris reportedly spoke over the phone about the incident. While Rob apologized many times, Kris told him "that this was going to affect Dream in many ways if he didn't get his act together."
Elite Daily reached out to Kris for a comment, but did not hear back by the time of publication.
The question still remains if Rob will issue a public apology. So far, the best we have is a statement from his lawyer, Robert Shapiro. After Blac Chyna successfully received a temporary restraining order again Kardashian on July 10, Shapiro said,
Since this apology was only on Rob's behalf, people are still anxiously awaiting to see what happens next.