11 'Bachelorette' Clues This Season That Prove We Know Who Rachel Picks
Hello, Bachelorette nation! This is your fellow Bachelorette-obsessed neighbor. As this season of The Bachelorette proves to be hands down the best season yet, we are all on the edge of our seats (or the edge of our rosé glasses) to see who Rachel picks. As the anticipation for the season finale grows, we've been scouring the internet, re-watching episodes and racking our brains for clues on who Rachel picks. We've basically become the Sherlock Holmes of The Bachelorette. I mean, there are many, MANY clues Rachel picks Bryan on The Bachelorette.
Rachel has been our favorite Bachelorette. She's been strong, empowering, and an all around badass. In this season so far, Rachel has flown her men all over the world, from the wine country in Spain to the quaint villages in Switzerland, and she's seriously put these men to the test. Only three of the men have passed all of Rachel's tests and remain standing in the final episode. We have Eric, the personal trainer from Baltimore. Peter, the well-spoken fox from Wisconsin. And last but not least, Bryan, our projected winner. Bryan is the tall, dark, and handsome Columbian from Miami... and Rachel is most likely going to pick him. Let's be real... everyone knows Bryan is going to win, ya'll. Here's why:
1. Bryan got the First Impression Rose...and that's a big deal.
2. Bryan and Rachel have the most intense sexual chemistry, hands down. Literally, hands down.
3.They both wore the matching watches they bought in Switzerland for their hometown date.
4. Peter's afraid to fully commit to Rachel (the reddest red flag).
5. Eric has never been in love...and that ain't good.
6. The show has a history of making it seem like the Bachelor's/Bachelorette's family hates the winner, which was very much the case for Bryan (remember how much JoJo's parents hated Jordan?)
7. Rachel's BFF leaked that she will be having two engagement parties, one of which will be in Miami (where Bryan is from).
8. Rachel would literally kill for her family, and so would Bryan's mom. Remember when his mom said "I'll kill you" to Rachel at their first meeting? Never forget.
9. Bryan is the only one of the remaining guys who Rachel introduced to her friends during his hometown visit in Dallas.
10. Rachel loved Miami....like, really loved Miami.
11. Rachel has been the most decisive Bachelorette so far and she pretty much decided on Bryan...from day one.
Bryan, you're a lucky man. Treat her well. Eric, our fingers are crossed for you as the next Bachelor and Peter... you should model. You're beautiful.