Why Love Isn’t Holding You Together, It's Your Need For Drama
Some people can't escape the deep longing and desire for drama: It's addictive.
Drama queens live and breathe the art. It's what makes them feel totally alive, and they just can't seem to quit.
If you identify with this, you've probably become wrapped up in all the drama of your relationship, to the point where you actually get lost in it.
You may have even questioned if your passionate desire for drama is taking priority in your relationship… and that's a sticky place to be in.
If you're irrevocably in love with someone, you'll never have to fight until the end to keep your relationship going, in fear of losing the drama that comes along with it.
If you're on the fence, here are 13 signs love isn't what's holding you together.... it's your need for drama:
1. When you're not causing drama, you're bored AF.
You don't know what to do with yourself. It's as if you feel incomplete.
2. You're not actually IN LOVE with him; you're in love with the IDEA of love and all it entails.
3. You live for attention...
... and the attention you get from being in a relationship.
4. Drama is part of your identity.
You would be lost without the title that comes along with having a boyfriend, and all the drama it entails.
5. You may be immature...
... or your relationship may be immature.
6. Being in a relationship gives you a sense of substance and security.
7. You constantly want to be seen.
8. You're rarely content with spending a romantic night in.
Snuggling on the couch and watching a movie with your significant other seems so bland when compared to partying it up at the club for all to watch.
9. You totally thrive off picking fights with him, even if he did nothing wrong.
This isn't passion: It's how you get your daily drama fix.
10. You always feel the need to tell your friends everything that's going on in your relationship.
You rarely keep things private.
11. You create more mind games than regular conversations.
It's just more exciting that way.
12. You may be an undeniable flirt.
You crave constant attention.
13. You like to make other people – especially exes – jealous.
You're more focused on this than the happiness your significant other brings you.
When it comes down to it, you should want to fight for that special person in your life because you can't imagine life without him or her… no strings attached.