As soon as you wake up in the morning, you dread leaving your bed. As soon as you leave your apartment, you can't wait to be back in it. It's a vicious problem of wanting to be productive, yet wanting to be back in the comfort of your bed.
After a long and difficult day at work, hitting the sack (and the bowl) seems much more appealing than hitting the gym.
Our bed is our safe haven, the place we like to retreat to after any sh*tty day, night, conversation or experience.
It shouldn't surprise you that our beds are our most prized possessions. I mean if you think about it, we do spend quite a significant part of our lives in it.
So I guess it should come as no surprise that the best part of the day is when we can finally get back in bed! Why?
1. Because it signifies that you have no more work to do.
2. You don't have to deal with people anymore.
3. Because your bed also doubles as a tabletop.
4. Your pillows are so much more welcoming than your coworkers.
5. Your bowl is in arm's reach.
6. It's a cloud of comfort.
7. There is no stress in your bed.
8. You get to be alone...
9. ...Or not.
10. You know exactly what you are getting when it comes to your bed.
11. It's what dreams are made of.
12. Because you can burn 500 calories overnight by sleeping.
14. It's a judgment-free zone.
15. Because you get to wrap yourself up like a burrito with all of your softest, warmest blankets and forget about your life problems.
16. You can look like complete sh*t.
17. You get to be horizontal!
18. Because there is no better feeling than a good stretch in your bed.
19. It's a sign of no more obligations.
20. It won't hit on you.
21. It won't talk to you.
22. Or about you.
23. Or at you.
24. It will hold you and keep you warm.
25. It doesn't care if you just ate your own weight in Seamless.
26. It doesn't mind if you smell like garlic.
27. It means you're one step closer to the weekend... when you will spend even more time in it.
28. It doesn't cost any money.
29. Your bed never peer pressures you to go out.
30. In fact, it encourages you to stay in.
31. It's always there when you need it the most.
32. Because you've been dreaming about it all day.
33. It's your favorite place to hang out, watch TV and eat.
34. Because you know once you get in it, you're not moving for hours.
35. You love it more than... everything.
36. It still has your imprint in it from the night before.
37. You come home to it just the way you left it.
38. So much room for activities!
39. It always has your back.
40. You can sleep with it every night without commitment.
41. You don't mind waking up to it.
42. You don't need to shower before enjoying your time with it.
43. It doesn't matter how many times you change its dressing.
44. You're never cold when you're bundled up in bed.
45. It's literally your comfort zone.
46. It embraces your unshaven legs...
47. ...And your tears.
48. Because you've been siting in a stiff office chair all day.
49. It doesn't remind you of your cubicle at all.
50. It would never expect you to be vertical.
51. It's always there to welcome you home!
52. You can indulge in all of your worst vices in it.
53. Because someone could be waiting in there for you.
54. It doesn't expect you to cook for it.
55. It will never leave you, but you can always leave it without hard feelings.
56. There could be food left in it from the night before.
57. Because you store your bowl in your pillow.