1. Jeremy Lin attended Palo Alto high school where he maintained a 4.2 GPA.
2. Lin is a devout Christian who aspires to be a pastor one day. He is a regular churchgoer and when asked of his favorite Christian music he replied, ”Casting Crowns, Chris Tomlin, Hillsong, Shane &Shane and Mercy me.
3. He led his team to a 32-2 record as a Junior and 32-1 record as a Senior to set school records for victories in a season.
4. Lin is the son of Taiwan immigrants Shirley and Gie-Ming. He also has two brothers, Joseph & Josh.
He also slept on his brothers, Josh, couch for the past two weeks due to the uncertainty of his Knicks contract.
5. After leading Palo Alto High School to a state title in California, Lin received zero scholarship offers.
6. His dream was to play for his hometown Stanford, but was later rejected.
7. Lin then decided to play for a non-athletic scholarship school Harvard where he was the first player in Ivy league history to record at least 1,450 points, 450 rebounds, 400 assists and 200 steals.
8. He went undrafted in the 2010 NBA Draft where John Wall went as the number one pick.
9. Lin lit up John Wall when he played for the Mavericks in the 2010 Summer League.
10. In July of 2010, Lin signed a two-year deal with his hometown team, the Golden State Warriors.
11. Lin received an outstanding ovation from his hometown crowd on the night of the Warriors home opener.
12. Jeremy Lin is the first American of Chinese or Taiwanese decent to play in the NBA.
13. Lin has a foundation dedicated to reaching out to underprivileged individuals and communities centralized in the bay area.
14. Jeremy is the first player in over 50 years to make it to the NBA from Harvard. The last player was Ed Smith in 1953 who also went to the New York Knicks.
15. He can speak Mandarin, which is a variety of Chinese and one of the four official languages spoken in Singapore.
16. In his only game with the D-League this season, Lin posted a triple-double posting 28 points, 12 assists, 11 rebounds.
17. On December 27, the NEW YORK KNICKS claimed Lin off of waivers following an injury to Rookie Iman Shumpert.
18. Jermey Lin knows how to "dougie"
Photo Credit: Getty Images.