10 People Who Perfectly Summed Up Returning To Work After The Break
NOOOOOOOOO! I DON'T WANT VACATION TO END.
Let's be real for a second: There is no way anybody is getting any work done until Wednesday at like 11:30 am, at the EARLIEST.
Who can get anything done?! People don't work for like half of December, and now they're just supposed to pick up and act like two days ago they weren't knee-deep in a “Making a Murderer” binge session or on a beach somewhere not miserable?!
It's dumb. Nobody wants to be at work today. It's stupid to work today. WE ALL HATE WORK TODAY. Here's your proof.
1. It's some grade-A bullsh*t we're all working. Just ask Twitter.
2. Starbucks isn't ready for this.
3. Lazy Louie is all of us.
4. Go home. Everyone, just go home.
5. No. Thank. You.
6. This grandma GETS IT.
7. DONE. WE'RE ALL DONE.
8. This math isn't accurate. The sentiment is, though.
9. But how do you REALLY feel?
10. Oh, screw you, NBC.
BRB, napping until next year.