Here's How To Let A Guy Know You're Interested In Him, According To Men
Ever wonder what it takes to send the message you're into one remarkable dude?
If you like to have sex with men, it can take a few attempts to let them know you're definitely, completely, unquestionably interested.
Redditor vigilantvixen asked male users,
What signs do you pick up on that make you think a girl is into you?
The men of Reddit answered, and their results piled into a veritable cornucopia of suggestive tactics you can use to tell that special someone,
Hey, I want that D.
1. Make physical contact.
2. Be the initiator.
3. Ask him out.
4. Pull the ol' nip 'n' sit.
5. Compliment his patterned pajamas.
6. Reveal your thirst via text.
7. Put your mouth on his mouth.
8. Look at his crotch, count to 15, raise your eyebrows up and down like a silent film villain, blink, repeat.
9. Text him, "Heyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy, sup?"
10. Say it loud and clear.
Whether you scream it or skywrite it, make it EXTREMELY EVIDENT how you feel to the guy.
If you wait too long, some gorgeous, shirtless guy or girl could hop on his lap and steal him away.