15 Men Confess The Most Ridiculous Things They've Done To Impress Women
A lot of people on Reddit did a lot of weird things to try and get laid.
If you're a human being with working genitals, you probably spent a solid portion of your life trying to get laid. It's just the way it is. Whoever created humanity instilled us with the needs to eat, drink, go to the bathroom and bump uglies… not at the same time… actually, maybe at the same time. It depends on what you're into. I'd be down to try that.
This desire to shtup whatever piece of meat makes your body go, “yum, yummm,” can lead to doing some awful, awkward things. Just watch any movie with Seann William Scott.
Granted, this awkwardness never happened to me as I am smooth as effing hell when it comes to talking to da ladayz, but some people on Reddit aren't saucy AF like I am.
Those people shared their awkward stories in this forum, and it's all disgustingly cringeworthy.
1. He was trying to look deep AF.
2. If you have to ask if you looked cool, you probably didn't look cool.
3. This is the sweetest effing thing on Reddit.
4. Da hell?
6. This guy SUCKS at talking to women.
7. Here's a WINNER!
8. What girl thinks, "That dude drinks STRAIGHT vinegar?! SIGN ME UP"?
9. Tech guys need love, too.
10. DAMN STRAIGHT!
11. I'm going to start referring to people I don't like as "ax wound."
12. It was a simple lesson learned.
13. Tearin' crotches for ladies is counterproductive.
14. I hate this guy. I'm not even a Packers fan, and I hate him.
15. Not worth it. I don't care which super model this is.
Better luck next time, losers.