This Australian Guy Got Bit On The D*ck By A Spider In A Portable Toilet

Columbia Pictures

One poor Australian dude had the misfortune of not only having to pop a squat in a portable toilet, but also getting bit in the dick by a redback spider in the process.

While working at a construction site on Wednesday, the man entered a portable toilet, only to come back out feeling excruciating pain... in his, uh, wiener region. A cousin of the commonly known and feared black widow, a redback spider bite causes severe pain, sweating and nausea -- not something you want to be feeling in your penis.

Luckily, the construction worker was released from the hospital later that day in tip-top shape. No word yet, though, on how the spider fared.

Citations: Australian Guy Runs Into Redback Spider While Using Portable Toilet And Got Bit In The Worst Possible Spot (BroBible)