According to the famous song, there are "12 Days of Christmas." But if you want to get real, there's just one day out of those dozen that really matters: Christmas itself. That's the big day when families come together, gifts are exchanged, and holiday cheer reaches its peak. It's also when Freeform treats fans to an all-day holiday movie marathon. This year is no different: Freeform's Christmas Day 2019 movie schedule is full of classic flicks to keep you entertained on the big day.
All December long, Freeform celebrates the most wonderful time of year with its "25 Days of Christmas" lineup. And if you're the type who loves to spend Christmas Day getting cozy in front of a TV, then you'll want to pay extra attention to its Dec. 25 schedule. Old-timey features Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer and Frosty the Snowman are airing on the network, and they're joining a bunch of modern classics like the Home Alone movies and The Santa Clause. Here's the full schedule for Christmas Day:
- 7: 00 a.m. ET – Richie Rich's Christmas Wish
- 9:00 a.m. ET – Disney's Prep & Landing: Naughty vs. Nice
- 11 a.m. ET – The Santa Clause
- 1:05 p.m. ET – The Santa Clause 2
- 3:10 p.m. ET – Frosty the Snowman
- 3:40 p.m. ET – Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer
- 4:45 p.m. ET – Santa Claus Is Comin' to Town
- 5:50 p.m. ET – Home Alone
- 8:20 p.m. ET – Home Alone 2: Lost in New York
- 12 p.m. ET – Deck the Halls (2006)
The movies on this list are all family-friendly, making them perfect viewing material for everybody gathered around the Christmas tree. With this marathon, you can start and end the day in Chicago, first with Richie Rich and his friends and then with the McCallister clan in Home Alone. Then, at the stroke of midnight, you can celebrate the final moments of Christmas with the 2006 comedy Deck the Halls, which is about neighbors competing to have the best holiday decorations, which is a good reminder of all the stress you'll get to say goodbye to once Dec. 26 rolls around.