28 Clever Captions For Valentine's Day, For The Person Who's Totally Your Cup Of Tea
Every day spent with your significant other is a gift, but celebrating Valentine's Day together is a real treat. You can get nostalgic and make each other Valentines, whip up a fancy dinner at home, head to your favorite brewery, or have a chill movie marathon cuddled under the covers. You can celebrate by doing anything that shows your partner you’re feelin’ so blessed to have them in your life. You'll definitely snap more than a few pics to make those special moments last a lifetime, so be sure you’re prepared with clever captions for Valentine's Day. After all, your partner has stolen a pizza your heart and you’re totally not mad about it.
You might not want a huge bouquet of flowers, a red and pink card, or even a box of chocolates to celebrate Valentine's Day. (Although, they never hurt.) You simply want to spend some quality time with the love of your life. Spend your day doing things that both of you enjoy so that you can make some new inside jokes with each other. And don't forget to snap a bunch of photos along the way. You'll definitely want to remember this Valentine's Day for years to come.
1. "It's a love story, baby just say yes." — Taylor Swift, "Love Story"
2. "Roses are red. Violets are blue. My Valentine's date is cuter than you."
3. "You will forever be my always."
4. "The PB to my J."
5. "Mint to be."
6. "I hope you don’t mind that I put down in words how wonderful life is while you’re in the world." — Elton John, "Your Song"
7. "I love you every day, but this photo will get more likes today."
8. "You suck less than most people."
9. "I love you like Kanye loves Kanye." — Kanye West, "I Love Kanye"
10. "But everything means nothing, if I ain't got you." — Alicia Keys, "If I Ain't Got You"
11. "You make my heart skip a beet.”
12. "You float my boat."
13. "Pictured here: my lobster and my Valentine." (This is an especially great caption if you're both fans of Friends.)
14. "Look at the stars. Look how they shine for you." — Coldplay, "Yellow"
15. "I'd press pause on my favorite song for you."
16. "Every pizza me loves every pizza you."
17. "All that you are is all that I'll ever need." — Ed Sheeran, "Tenerife Sea"
18. "Words cannot espresso how much you bean to me."
19. "It's always better when we're together." — Jack Johnson, "Better Together"
20. "Are you a beaver, because DAM."
21. "I soda think you're cute."
22. "All you need is love. But a little chocolate now and then doesn't hurt." — Charles M. Schulz
23. "And when you smile, the whole world stops and stares for a while, cause girl you’re amazing, just the way you are." — Bruno Mars, "Just The Way You Are"
24. "Ever since I met you, it seems like everything has come up roses." (This is great for a pic of you with your bouquet.)
25. "You are my cup of tea."
26. "Love is a lot like a backache, it doesn't show up on X-rays, but you know it's there." — George Burns
27. "I love you like XO." — Beyoncé, "XO"
28. "Felt cute, might celebrate Valentine’s Day together later.”
This article was originally published on