Aside from his bizarre friendship with Dennis Rodman and the fact that he is one of the most unstable and paranoid dictators on the planet, not much is known about North Korean leader Kim Jong-Un.
Here are ten things you probably did not know about this young man, who you will now understand has been an avid fan of professional basketball for a very long time.
10. Kim Jong-Un wouldn't have befriended Dennis Rodman if he wasn't a fan of his athletic accomplishments. KJU is an NBA fanatic who has also had his picture taken with Toni Kucoc and Kobe Bryant.
9. KJU briefly attended Switzerland’s German-speaking Liebefeld-Steinhölzli School. We can only imagine that his father (Kim Jong-Il) just enrolled him there so he could learn how to speak like a tyrant the right way.
8. Pak Un, KJU’s assumed name at the Swiss school, was quite shy and awkward around girls but a complete beast on the court. Former classmates even described him as "explosive" and a "playmaker."
7. Even though he knew his father hated all things America, KJU apparently spent a ton of daddy's cash on an extensive collection of Nike sneakers. An old classmate estimated each pair to cost somewhere around $200.
6. The U.S. has been keeping a close eye on every military move KJU has made since his inauguration. He has vocalized about asserting his leadership through force several times, which is why the U.S. has made it clear that anything he does will trigger a response he probably won't be too fond of if he's alive to see it.
5. His buzz-cut has made him a style icon in North Korea. Young men are apparently lining up at barber shops to get their hair cut like KJU, whose style has been dubbed the "ambition" cut by North Korean barbers.
4. According to South Korean media, KJU underwent numerous cosmetic procedures two years ago to look more like his grandfather and founder of North Korea, Kim II Sung.
3. Kim Jong-Un's birthday, January 1st, has been made a national holiday in North Korea.
2. According to North Korean media, KJU has set the world record for the lowest round of golf, containing 11 hole-in-one's.
1. An official biography on the North Korea state website claimed that Kim Jong-Un does not defecate.
Sean Levinson | Elite.