Trump Teen Rape Accuser Calls Off Conference


While Donald Trump has bragged about grabbing women "by the pussy," and numerous women have come forward to say they were allegedly sexually assaulted by him, this news is still quite shocking.

We currently have a man who is accused of allegedly raping a 13-year-old girl running for the highest office in our country.

The woman, who filed the federal lawsuit against Trump that states he allegedly raped her repeatedly two decades ago, was set to give her first news conference on Wednesday.

The woman, who will be referred to as Jane Doe, was perusing a modeling career in 1994 and attended parties at investor and billionaire pedophile Jeffrey Epstein's Manhattan home.


Trump told New York magazine in 2002,

It was at these parties that Trump allegedly raped the girl and tied her to a bed.

Jane Doe's attorney and legal commentator Lisa Bloom announced early Wednesday that the woman would give the conference at 3 pm.

However, Doe received "numerous threats." Bloom told journalists,

Trump's attorney Alan Garten addressed the allegations. He said,

Jane Doe filed the complaint in New York and previously filed in California under the name "Katie Johnson." She wrote,


Both Trump and Epstein are named in the suit.

Doe includes declarations from two anonymous women.

One was Epstein's party planner who brought "attractive adolescent women to attend these parties." She also witnessed Doe being forced to perform sexual acts with Trump and Epstein.

The other went to school with Jane Doe at the time and knew that Doe was being forced to perform these acts.

President Bill Clinton is also connected to Epstein, having been on his planes for over two dozen flights.

Citations: Politico (Politico)