The life of a Russian billionaire is a sweet one, indeed. Just take a look at Roman Abramovich one of the wealthiest business tycoons in the world.
He has the model girlfriend, celebrity friends and the most expensive yacht in the world to top it all off.
But this is only the tip of the iceberg as you will see inside of the life of Roman Abramovich.
10. Abramovich recently spent $8 million on a party in St. Bart's. The Red Hot Chili Peppers performed and guests included Rupert Murdoch, Martha Stewart, George Lucas and Marc Jacobs.
9. Abramovich bought nine apartments in London and converted them into a mansion. By the time renovations were complete, the 30,000 square-foot estate became the most expensive home in the country.
8. Abramovich is the owner of Chelsea Football Club, one of the top soccer teams in the world.
7. He just won a $6.5 billion court battle against "frenemy" Boris Berezovsky over an old business deal involving a Russian oil company.
6. Abramovich has a security staff of 40 people that costs him $2 million a year.
5. Abramovich was the Governor of the Russian region of Chukotka from 2003-08 and spent $1.3 billion of his own money on the region.
4. In 2008 Abramovich spent $120 million on two paintings, The Francis Bacon and Lucian Freud which are on display in his home.
3. His longtime girlfriend is Dasha Zhukova, a model, designer and magazine editor. They have a son together.
2. Roman's ex-wife Irina got a $300 million divorce settlement, making it one of the most expensive divorces of all time.
1. Abramovich owns the biggest yacht in the world, the $1 billion Eclipse. It has two swimming pools, lasers to block paparazzi and a submarine in case he needs to exit quickly.
Top Photo Credit: Getty Images