14 Relatable Things All Sister BFFs Are Definitely Guilty Of Doing
Being best friends with your sister is a whole different level of ride or die.
Your sister is your mentor, go-to advice giver, and other half. She's the only person who probably fully understands the extent of your bizarre quirks, and yet, somehow, still loves you.
You've been through it all together: the screaming matches, the breakups, and the special bonding moments. She's seen you at rock bottom, and at your most #BossBabe status.
My sister and I are a little over a year and a half apart, and I don't know how to function without her. Even with all of our fighting and arguing, I can't imagine life with anyone else as my best friend.
If you and your sister are besties until the end, you've definitely done these 14 things.
1. Stealing Clothes From Her Closet
... And she raids your wardrobe, too.
2. Using Her Conditioner When You Run Out Of Yours
She will literally never notice. Right?
3. Creeping On Her Social Media
Wait, is that a subtweet about me?! WTF?
4. Thinking About Liking Her Instagram Post, But Then Don't
How the heck does she already have over 200 likes?
5. Giving Every SO She Brings Home A Thorough Stalk
Gotta make sure he's not a total jerk, right?
6. Planning Each Other's Weddings Way Too Far in Advance
Neither of us even have boyfriends... but, oh well.
7. Replacing Her Food When You Accidentally Eat Too Much
#OOPS. #SorryNotSorry. I was hungry, OK?
8. Texting Her "I Miss You" When You Just Saw Her
It's been five hours, and I'm bored AF.
9. Holding Grudges For Her
Didn't you and my sister have a falling out two years ago? Definitely never talking to you. #ByeFelicia.
10. Making Her Take All Of Your Instagram Photos
She knows the drill to keep snapping away until you find the ultimate shot for Instagram.
11. Talking To Each Other Through Memes
Your texts switch from a series of memes, to what you're eating for dinner.
12. Communicating Without Speaking
Upward eyebrows? It's your turn to take out the dog.
Nose tap? I love you, too.
13. Kicking Each Other When You Have To Share A Hotel Bed
Building a little wall of pillows so she doesn't take up the entire bed comes with the territory, too.
14. Counting Your Childhood Scars Together
... And this one is from when you scratched me and made me bleed after I borrowed your Barbie.