The 25 GIFs That Perfectly Describe Boston University
Boston University is located along a strip of well-known schools. It stands apart from the more academically-oriented as the place to party in Boston. Some may have been offended by the opening scene of “The Social Network” when Mark Zuckerberg’s character tells his girlfriend “you don’t have to study – you go to BU,” but this line really speaks more about his flaws than those of the school: He is a boring, stuck-up, douchebag.
Despite what he said, BU is actually recognized for its academics, but the difference between this university and those located nearby is the students’ ability to strike a good balance between work and fun. This is the key to success, knowing when to work hard and play hard. If you can do this then you are already half way there.
We also can’t forget the noticeably more attractive campus of BU than the surrounding universities. There’s no shortage of hot girls, and the 2012 Miss USA, Olivia Culpo, was even enrolled prior to winning her title.
Here are the 25 GIFs that perfectly describe Boston University.
25. Any temperature above 30 degrees means shorts, tank tops and sandals.
24. A Beanpot isn't just something you cook beans in.
23. You know how to get anywhere with the T, but not by walking.
22. When you buy condoms at CampCo because you can get them on the convenience points that your parents bought you.
21. You are still upset about the closing of IHOP at Kenmore Square .
20. You go to Mugar Library 3rd floor just because Playboy said it was one of the best places to meet girls in their magazine.
19. Every time that you are late, you blame it on the "T."
18. You've suffered with the same dirty beer cup from Ashford Street to Pratt Street to Linden Street just to save a couple bucks.
17. The cab driver always catches you trying to sneak 5 people into the cab.
16. You are forced to go on the duck tour at least once with your RA.
15. You've gotten yelled at for not swiping and showing.
14. When someone your parents' age tries to hit on you at a club on Lansdowne.
13. When you eat a burrito made by someone other than Jose Luis, the Towers Burrito man.
12. You have to leave the club at 1:55 so you can get a free ride from the escort service.
11. You go to the only school in the country with a publicized masturbator.
10. When your stadium only has bleachers on one side of the field.
9. You are too sick to go to class, but you are able to make the long walk to health services to get the excuse note.
8. You ended up at T.I.T.S. again on a Thursday night after you swore you wouldn't.
7. You still don't know what the sculpture is in front of the Marsh Chapel.
6. When there were 4 armed robberies in 3 weeks.
5. When grass + highway = beach.
4. When you see the shuttle running in a weird direction.
3. When it's the summer and you still receive daily emails from BU Today.
2. When a hotel can be built faster than two T-stops being remodeled.
1. You will never EVER walk across the Seal.